Virginia Beach US Nats-60 days and counting

Ok, forget the rolls, anyone know where I can find a good cheese danish while I'm there??

I'm in still, Jack Zeleznik (Bugfan) is my co-pilot/navigator....who else is going. We need some buzz on this (and I don't mean cicada buzzing either !!)

Oh, and someone remind me to bring Ritger a 6-pack of Bud :P

Unfortuneatly, I wont be there. I had planned to go, but my wife teaches, and they are starting school here this year on AUGUST 11TH and my wife has to do prof. develpment days the week before.

And no, she wont let me go to the beach by myself with the worlds largest hobby shop and a couple of credit cards for some reason. I cant understand why she wont do that...

Mike

I will be there along with the rest of the Two Mikes crew of Mike Valdez and our buddy Adam Aboud. We have rented a house 1.2 miles from the convention site so everyone plan on a beer bash at our pad!!!

I won't be going, but 2009 in Columbus is doable. I have 14 months to save up. Already doing some searches for best routes and hotels for 2009. Anyone have an idea where it is going to be held?

Have fun in Virginia Beach everyone.

Wayne

With any luck, I MIGHT be able to get a White Chevy Cobalt (the fastest car in the universe) as my rental.

Which reminds me, I need to restock my supply of Zeppellin Technologies Group business cards...

With any luck, I MIGHT be able to get a White Chevy Cobalt (the fastest car in the universe) as my rental.

Even when loaded down with a dense American, large Canadian, a New-Yorker, and a skinny 17-year old :salute:

Edited by Waco
I hear we have an opening on the tether team. Is that a step up from your previous job?

Well I used to be chief of sucking and blowing!! :salute: A thankless job but it had to be done. You Pilots get all the accolades!!

I should be there unless I a.) don't get furloughed before then and b.) none of the 76 people above me on the seniority list want that week off!

Spongebob

I can relate to that. The good news is I put in for mine as soon as the year started, most people where I work like to try and get the 4th of July week off

See you there :unsure: