I have a spare A2, the left hand side fuselage for the Academy 1/48th scale CH-53E, along with most of the little pieces on sprue A. Thanks to the parts replacement department at MRC.

mason

Well there's a shocker.

I asked for a replacement A1, the right side of the fuselage, which I had buggered up royally on an early attempt to rivet, and they sent the whole sprue. Very nice and fairly quickly. No complaints, and it gives me some ideas regarding my other 53 kit... :)

mason

Just shocking in the fact that it's totally uncharacteristic for MRC to even acknowledge parts requests. I'm glad you got your piece, and I hope this is a sign of increased customer support from them!

Yep, I've never had luck with MRC.

I will have left over 1/35 H-60 parts from my MH-60 build if anyone wants them.

Edited by Forseti42

Need the decal sheet from the MRC/Aca AH-1W release for the black stencils. Box art is the 3 tone camo bird not the NTS kit.

If anyone's got it and don't need it, thanks so much! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I am in need of a 1/48 scale resin nose-mounted FLIR turret for my SH-60B; I used to have the correct one at one time, but think I "loaned" it to someone else who at the time had a more pressing need for it, and now I can't remember what manufactuer produced it ( I want to say it came from Meteor Productions). If someone can jog my memory and point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Chuck

I have some parts from an MRC OH-58 "Thugs" that went pear shaped on me. Some sprues still untouched.

I am looking for a part from a 1/32 Bo-105. It is the antenna(?)'bump' thing under the tailboom about midway down.

I would be eternally greatful for one.

Cheers

Anthony

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...