Here it is all done. I really need to spend some time with my Camera and get the tones right. Flash on and the pics look blinding white, Flash off and they are overly yellow.

thanks for looking

Ron

P6090001.jpg

P6090003.jpg

P6090005.jpg

P6090007.jpg

P6090008.jpg

P6090009.jpg

P6090011.jpg

P6090013.jpg

P6090014.jpg

P6090015.jpg

Perfect build, Ron! Gorgeous! Though as always. :thumbsup:

Very nise weathering.

You seem to be Japanese WW2 birds fan. ;) Your collection

is very impressive.

Happy modelling!

Alexander.

:worship:

Very nice job Ron, the peeled and chipped paint is most impressive. It would be interesting to see this and the Zero side by side for a size comparison.

Here's a tip for the piccies. Try putting a sheet of tissue paper over the flash when you take a pic. It will have the effect of making the flash more subdued. Experiment a little and you'll see it works. You can use more than one sheet of tissue to tone it down still further. White won't effect the colour balance, other colours will of course.

HTH

B)

Brilliant! Love the way the paint chipping turned out in the end. Paint fading along the panels looks awesome as well. Thanks for sharing this one with us, Ron. Looking forward to your next one. What's she going to be?

Hey ron...you know what I already think cause I wrote it everywhere LOL!

I will just repeat myself: that's absolutely outstanding mate!!!!!!!

fantastic build!I like it very mucchhh!!!

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Thanks for all the kind words all! much appreciated.

Lovely work again Ron!! Man you build fast!! Whats next???

Right now, nothing. I haven't been in the hobby room since I finished this. I think I'll take a little break for awhile

You seem to be Japanese WW2 birds fan. ;) Your collection

is very impressive.

Happy modelling!

Alexander.

:huh:

Thanks Alexander, actually I am not. This and the Zero are my first real attempts at Japanese plans aside from a 1/48 zero I build a few years ago.

Very nice job Ron, the peeled and chipped paint is most impressive. It would be interesting to see this and the Zero side by side for a size comparison.

Here's a tip for the piccies. Try putting a sheet of tissue paper over the flash when you take a pic. It will have the effect of making the flash more subdued. Experiment a little and you'll see it works. You can use more than one sheet of tissue to tone it down still further. White won't effect the colour balance, other colours will of course.

HTH

:worship:

Thanks for the tip!! I'll try that with a pic next to the zero sometime this weekend and will post it here

thanks again all

Ron

That's a lovely collection you're building Ron.

The Frank looks to be very similar to the Zero in size.

I find it fascinating to see the side by side comparisons, something that modelling allows easily.

Thanks for posting these Ron, they look terrific. :monkeydance:

<_<