Brian,

Thanks so much, I think I got it under control. I am going to do a blue bandit in the future, so I will keep you in mind. I am looking forward to picking up the Fightertown NSAWC Ambush decals.

Thanks Again

T

Well here it is on August 20th. I am now going to put her up for a month as I prepare to take my comprehensive exams for my PhD. It is all done except for the canopy interior, ejection seat, canopy sills, and stick and throttle. So far it is going well, though the boarding ladder is canted about 10 to 15 degrees back, and there are just a few other small spots that are bugging me, but overall I am not going to complain, I like what I got! I will be done September 20th and I will be back at it then.

Later

T

DSC00486.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have been studying my butt off and on Wednesday I take my first exam. There is a point in which you can only look at your notes and keep learning something new, so on the advise of a good friend who had taken her exams last year, I did something totally unrelated to school. You know what that was... Finish my Hornet. I was going to wait, but it has helped me calm down. The Aires instructions and parts for inside the canopy are extensive and tedious! I did not get all of the detail work done it required, but like who in the hell could notice?!?! I really like this jet, my only complaint is that the canopy is not as clear as it should be. It is always nice to have something crystal clear, but mine looks probably more like the real thing, it has just a few scuffs. I mean it is not like any of them are really noticeable, and I am being really nit picky because the masking and the photo etch inside went smoothly... okay I digress. Here it is. Maybe I will get some more detailed shots when I am actually done with comps, if you want to see them that is.

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

DSC00501.jpg

• 1 month later...