This is going to be my first visit to the IPMS Nats!!!

Hey gents!

Next week I will buy my flight tickets to Washington (flying from Guatemala)!

I'm very excited about this! this is going to be my first time in a huge IPMS Nats!!

Now, I need to find some place to stay, do you know any cheap hotels near by the convention center? I don't need luxury, just a place to stay the night without paying $150 per night.

And if you know any good/cheap/affordable car rental companies? I asked for a car with Alamo but they want almost $400 for a mid size car! (4 days without gas expenses)

Well guys, any help with this information will be appretiated!

I suggest you start looking around here:

www.ipmsusa2008.org

They have an accommodations section with an e-mail address provided that I am sure you can contact for more ideas on hotels.

You could also try Avis/Hertz for cars...I'm not sure if those are cheaper, but they are options.

HTH a little...

Anthony

• 2 weeks later...

Great guys! thanks for the info!

I solve the car problem, a friend of mine will rent me his car for those days...I arrange $150 for the 5 days that I will be using it jejejejejeje

I found some pretty cheap hotels near bye the convention center, I will contact them this week to do my reservation.

B)