Banner request for my Hercules project

Hi folks,

Could I ask one of you fine people to make me a banner for my Hercules project? I am going to post the progress of my build in the In Progress section. I suspect this one will take me at least 6 months. Personally I feel if I have a banner and that if I start a thread on the build, that it will motivate me to complete this project.

I have the Italerii C-130 in 1/48, Paragon wheels, CANMILAIR markings, and Flightpath set. I am all ready to go.

But I am totally useless when it comes to computer graphics. I'd like a banner with a Canadian Hercules, preferably with FIP markings and in the three tone camo (not 330, the all grey three tone). If possible, my favourite two Hercs are 334 and 335, but I'll settle for 338, 339, or 340, as I was part of the acceptance team of the latter three from Lockheed.

There is nothing prettier than a Hercules. Even after working on Hornets for 8 plus years. Hercules lovers rejoice!