What's the difference between C & A F-111's?

Hey gents!

I have this question because of the decals, I got the C version of the F-111 but the decals are to expensive for me right now...almost $30.00 for getting the decals from Australia.

I saw a complete decal sheet for the F-111A on two bobs page at the half of the cost...almost $15.00

Can you guide me on this? Can I just swap the version? or it has major differences between versions?

The Academy kit only has the Australian national insignia...no stencils, or the little black lines on top of the aircraft.

Thanks!

Edited by soybetio

Gidday Mate!

I know I directed you to Aussie Decals for the RAAF F111C sheet. Have you also checked Novascale on eBay? If you have try the Aussie Modeller International website

http://www.aussiemodeller.com/pages/discus...roup/forum.html

Market Place tool bar. You may find that someone will give up a sheet for a lower price to help you out. I'd be happy to assist with mine but I'm about to start three RAAF F111s myself and will need my decal sheets.

And yes, the only difference really between the A model and C is the wings. Where in the world are you located? I may have a set of spare A wings.

Regards

Andrew from Oz

Edited by Andrew Doppel

I should have elaborated a little more; In the kit the differences are the wings. Scaledown sell Pave Tack pods for AUD$5.00 through OzMods here in Australia. If you do add the Pave Tack then the cockpit will be more like the F model.

Regards

Andrew