F-16A (Block15) NSAWC Aggressor

Lovely! Very nice build, neat and crisp! Nice camo and weathering. The exhaust pipe looks very realistic, metal-like shining is stunning! :woot.gif: Have you polished it after finishing?

Cheers!

:D

I paint the exhaust by Alclad and Testor metalizer and I polished time by time before to assembly to the model.

Hang on.. Common knowledge says the 32 scale hasegawa F-16 is un-buildbable. The only 32 scale viper that can be built is the expensive Tamyia one....

Surely tihs isnt a Hase 32 Scale viper......... Tell me it is not so :D

Hase....you can check in the W.I.P section whole building of it......Hase....Hase....Hase...I can say you more, I think this Hase kit is more realistic to build an A version (from Block 5 to Block 15) because the special canopy shape and form, the rudder is perfect, the early gun port and wheels are right, also the slats are very correct and you don't need to modify. About the rest.....good help you! But at the end you will have a perfect A version, that is quite difficult to take out from Tamyia C/J.....

Cheers

Edited by starflyer

Thanks lot to everybody,

I want just to say that is great honor to share with all of you my models and take from you new suggestions and inspiration. I hope we can enyoj also with the next project.

See you soon friends

Ciao