F-16A (Block15) NSAWC Aggressor

Hi to everybody,

finally this model is completed and it was possible because a lot of help, suggestions, and informations from everyone of you.

I would like to say thank you to all of you because the support and the comments you gave me in the W.I.P section, during the construction of this model, since this is the first time I build an F-16 and it was total unknown airplane since now. I hope the result I reach, is enough to meet your good opinons......or I will do better in my next F-16 in the future <_<

Special tanks to TwoBobs because the quality of the decals :cheers:

In the next week-end this modell will be in a models contest in Anzio (Rome) Italy.....and I keep my fingers cross... ;)

Enjoy the pics I shoot today

About the Work in Progress, here: http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....=145333&hl=

Ciao to everybody

F-166096.jpg

F-166097.jpg

F-166098.jpg

F-166099.jpg

F-166100.jpg

F-166101.jpg

F-166102.jpg

F-166103.jpg

F-166115.jpg

F-166114.jpg

Edited by starflyer

I've read your build thread with interest. I was very impressed how you build this F-16. :cheers:

As a US Navy i'm totally in love with this Bird! <_<

I'm sure this model will win a prize! It HAS to win a prize looking this good!

Lovely! Very nice build, neat and crisp! Nice camo and weathering. The exhaust pipe looks very realistic, metal-like shining is stunning! :salute: Have you polished it after finishing?

Cheers!

:thumbsup:

Woooooow...in the end is complete!!!!!!

what a beautiful journey this has been!I followed everything with super interest!

OUTSTANDING BUILD and just cant wait to see what will be on your bench next!

any idea already?

good luck for the contest,will keep my fingers crossed!

Cheers

:salute:

Absolutly Stunning!!!

I have been waiting for this one to be done. A gorgeous viper. One of the best paint jobs i have seen on an viper model!!!!

I enjoyed watching the build and it was deffinatly worth watching untill the end!

Richard

Edited by rjwood_uk

Hang on.. Common knowledge says the 32 scale hasegawa F-16 is un-buildbable. The only 32 scale viper that can be built is the expensive Tamyia one....

Surely tihs isnt a Hase 32 Scale viper......... Tell me it is not so :thumbsup: