Room for one more at our rental house!!

Hey all

We have room for one more at our rental house if you are interesed.The tues-Sunday fee will only run you $300.00 USD!! Its a 3 bedroom house we (Two Mikes resin) are renting for the week of the show and its ony 1.3 mies from the convention center. Shoot me a PM or an email if interested.

Just so you know we are vending so wont be there mch other than late nights and early mornings.

For more info please contact me at Jetsetmodels@cox.net

cheers

Mike Reeves

dammit..... sorry......just makes me mad I can't go....

-Jim

Jim we still have room for one more.....If you made it we are talking 250 for the whole show along with a lot of farting and beer drinking!!!

Too much going on....wife pregnant...I look pregnant! Got to settle for trip to chattanooga....

So why hasn't this been taken??!!!! Dang guys, it is Mike Reeves! Just to be able to rig his room for just one practical joke and get pictures on here is worth it.....lol!

-Jim

OK everyone

We have room for one more person at the house as one of the four of us may not be able to attend. If he does go we still have room so...here is what we are looking at...

The house costs $1295.00 for an entire week, sleeps 6 (we have 4 now) so at that price it would run you:

$323.75 if we have 4 (meaning our possible canceler does cancel) or $259.00 if we have 5 people! This price is from Sunday until Sunday everyone.

Right now in the house is me, Mike Valdez, Brian Plescia and another bud from Phoenix Adam Aboud (our possible canceller)

Please PM me or email me at Twomikesresin@gmail.com if you are interested in a nice cheap, beer drinking and BBQ friendly house.

I will be there from Tuesday through Sunday but Mike Valdez will be there for the week.

Cheers!!

Mike

Jim we still have room for one more.....If you made it we are talking 250 for the whole show along with a lot of farting and beer drinking!!!

Good (or bad) thing I won't be there.. my farts have been ion Saddams wishlist....... :sunrevolves:

Harald