Hey guys,

I picked up a 1/48th scale Revellogram F/A-18C (Kit #85-5863) from an antique shop awhile back and it missing some parts.....here is a list of what I need to build this kit...

Cockpit interior #29

Instrument Panel #34

Throttles #30

Control Column #35

Left Main Gear Strut (part number unknown)

If anyone has these parts from a spare kit of a junker scrap kit....please let me know. I will gladly trade some bombs or other goodies for them.

Thanks

Edited by paul.nortness

Am going away for the next few days but please PM me some time next week (after Tuesday) if you are still lookas I may be able to help with some of the parts :thumbsup:. Can't promise anything as the kit I have is in storage for the moment and won't have chance for a proper look until I return, but the offer is there :woot.gif:

What are you doing this Thursday? I have a doctors appt over there, and am pretty sure I have an extra set of Hasegawa gear legs...do you think you could make those work? Maybe we could meet up somewhere.

Aaron

Yeah...those might do the trick nicely.....give me a call when you are over here....maybe we could go grab lunch at Brady's folks deli

• 3 weeks later...

Why no-go from Revell? I think that specific kit won't be in their inventory, but if you use the kit number of the current blue-angels boxing, and pay the shipping fee, I'm sure you'd get them. The B/A boxing is kit number 5820. The part numbers will all be the same.