Here is the Hasegawa 1/48th Bf-109F-2 Esquadrilla "Azul" kit. Kit decals, Aires cockpit, Cutting Edge spinner and props, Ultracast exhausts, and Eduard photo etch. A fun kit and it brought back plenty of good memories. Look for a full build review on IPMS/USA in the near future. It should have some normal Werner photographs with figures.

God I'm glad I was able to finish at least one for the Group Build. While I'm on that topic, you have all have displayed some great work. Congrats to those that finished their models. To those that haven't and you know who you are, don't sweat it. Modeling is not a race, nor is it a competion, it is a hobby to be used to relax and have fun. Just because you didn't finish it doesn't mean you can't get back to it when you can and share it with us at a later date. We started this group build to have fun. I've enjoyed ever minute of it and always looked forward to everyone's work. My thanks to Mikester for doing all the work. I'm such a novice at this. Thanks.

OK one last shameless plug, Master Class Model Building Videos newest video will be out at the Nats. It deals with resin, photo etch and vacuform canopies. Hope to see many of you there. Please come over and introduce yourselves. I'll be the bald guy with my hot assistant selling DVDs. LOL

Hope you like the Azul as much as I did building it. Remember: Modeling is fun!

Floyd

DSCN9789.jpg

DSCN9798.jpg

DSCN9799.jpg

DSCN9793.jpg

It compliments for the realization ! Only a small note, I would have made insides radiators escapes with RLM 02 color and not RLM 76.

After it is impeccable !!!

Ettore

Genova-NW Italy

I'll repaint that tonight. I just noticed I hadn't weathered that area either. Oops. Thanks for the tip.

Floyd