Six months can fly by like a red-lined DB 605 with methanol injection!

I'd like to thank all the participants for an extremely successful group build. Lots of great looking models in the gallery and a lot of good information shared, can't ask for much more than that! Give yourselves a good pat on the back.

I will be doing the Prize Raffle in the next few days and notifying the winners, check back here this weekend. I'll also make an announcement in the Props forum.

IMPORTANT NOTE

There is a lot of 1/72 stuff in the prize fund, I know a lot of you don't build 1/72 so if you're not interested in an item in this scale let me know and I'll only include you in the raffle for the 1/48 and 1/32 stuff.

Cheers and thanks again! :thumbsup:

Mike

Only as a viewer (cause was too little time to get done with my Schmitt) I must admit I really enjoyed lookin at this GB!

I love the messerschmitt,I find it to be a great,awesome plane and you guys have made some exceptional work out there...was a shame not to participate and be part of this great group of modeller!mmmhh next time I hope!!!

I'll check again the gallery for sure...thanks for makin those great models!!!!!!

Cheers guys!!!!

:)

Mike ! Thanks for your job in this GB, this has been the first one that I have completed with two kit on a foreign forum.

I have met likeable and truly loving people of this hobby and it does not have importance if kits do not come well or happens something that it makes us to anger, we resume in hand the cutter and relaxing !

I sent one time two GB prositions to Steve Filak, one dedcated to italian airplane and to their multiple camouflage ones....................I always hope

Ettore

Edited by Ettore

Mucho dittos- great group build. I got some stuff built out of my stash and saw a lot of other great stuff

I'll pass on the 1/72 stuff as well for the raffle. My eyes and sausage fingers can only handle 1/48th and up!

Yes!! Big thanks to the Moderators for a super GB. Had a lot of fun with the builds and seeing so many ME109s in so many different schemes. Thanks again!!

I`ll also pass on the 1/72 & 1/48 stuff. That stuff is way too small for my ten thumbs.

Don

Mike Thanks alot for the GB it was fun, sorry didn't get my 2nd one done, you know military. but ill post pics when i get home from Active Duty and repair it and ill bring to the Club meeting. also in in for 1/48

To add to Mike's sentiments, you all did well. Glad you had a great time. It is a fun aiplane but it is even more fun hobby. See my comments in my posting with 10 days left. Thanks to all who participated, whether you finished or not. The point was to have fun together. Mission accomplished.

Mike you can leave my name off the 1/72nd scale stuff.

Remember Modeling is fun!

Floyd

Thank you very much Mike (and Floyd) for putting together this wonderfully exciting, fun-filled and explicative inducing group build as it was truly a delight to see and view the progress of all participants' projects and enjoy the transformation of plastic to some truly stunning work. Hats off to you both, as well as all involved, for this truly memorable and enlightening trip.

Sincerely,

Greg

San Jose, CA