Hoping to do some Shark diving

Downtown...Will be a littel diving while down there too!!!

Looking froward toy First ANts!!

The local juvenille Bull & Tiger shark populations are pretty active in August.

tiger.jpg

Bull.jpg

STeve

Let me tell you diving in general is great, diving with sharks is just killer!!! One thing though, don't grab the sharks tail! When I was a crew member on board a dive boat one of the guests went to the bottom of Bull Run and held on to a grey shark's tail. Lets just say that they let go real fast!

Jake

Some people say I'm crazy for wanting to get in a cage and go under water with Great Whites. I remember a place on TV in South Africa that offered that experience to people with enough dough.

Someday, it will happen and it will be SWEET!!

Saw something on discovery or history channel the other night. Somehow the shark got into the cage with the diver and couldn't get out. Couldn't quite get to the diver but it kept nipping the regulator out of his mouth.

Very cool thing to try, but I'm going to ram my car into your shark cage a couple of times to make sure it holds. :thumbsup:

John

We went swimming at the VA Beach Nats in '02. Some 8-10-year-old girl came running out of the water screaming "Shark! Shark!" I looked out, and there was a pod of a half-dozen or so dolphins cruising about 50 yards offshore..what a cool sight! I'd never seen them in the wild before, and had no idea wild ones got that close to people.

SN

OK How I divide my stash if a shark accident happens....very funny guys!!

Oh well Some cool shots. Great White cage dive is on my list ..Along with a Whale shark dive in the sea of Cortez

Perhaps a deep dive off of Malapusca (Phillipines) to see the rare & elusive Thresher....besides they seem to get all the test shots of these new kits before anyone else. Check out IPMS Phillipines!!!??

Steve

Downtown...Will be a littel diving while down there too!!!

Looking froward toy First ANts!!

The local juvenille Bull & Tiger shark populations are pretty active in August.

tiger.jpg

Bull.jpg

STeve

Not SCUBA qualified. Is there still a way to do this? I wanted to do it in Australia two years ago but never made it.

Floyd