75th great Tony Hayes Trade, preventative strike!

OK my internet is down at home, but I'll be meeting Tony later tonight for a trade and other nasty events which we will not discuse on such a nice family site as this.!!! :huh:

So, on this trade I will give Tony some money and coffee and I all ready know in advance I will leave with more then I deserve.

But I figure the medication should deal with most of those issues quickly!!! :wub:

(I bet some of you must really be wondering what we do in our secret spot :wub: ) Rumour has it Sabre has arranged for cameras to be set up.....sicko!!!! :thumbsup:

Yep..on this side..20/20...DateLine....& 60 Minutes will have camera crews set up in the trees with IF equipment as well......RCMP will have their boys in the area as well......and to keep things interesting, Hillary Clinton will be there to round out the threesome....:thumbsup:

Ya'll play nice.....!

Good to go,

Jim

I think I would rather play with Tony twice!!!! (insert barfing smilie here) I have strip searched drag queens who look more like a female then Hillary. (as part of the job, not recreational :thumbsup: )

Well Holy Crap!!!!! What the heck can I possibly add to that! Hillary Clinton!!! Come on,ya couldn't do any better than that, :deadhorse1: Well I'm glad you feel you got more than you deserve,cause you owe me now then :D.....just kidding. You always make me feel good on our meetings :)

Tony

Edited by Tony Hayes

Well it did indeed a A-6. And hmmmm......plastic . And coffee. And decal paper. A small amount of whipped cream and more plastic.

What??? The plastic was A-7 (pre assembly) shaped you pervs!!!!

Scared? Just wait till we come down for another visit!!!!!!! Monkey girl is double her wee size and big girl is bigger then SWMBO and have learned some of my work moves.

As for Tony and I............Your just jealous big-boy.....OK, even I admit THAT just sounds wrong!

Hey, be afraid. I drove from Jim's place to my house in one day. Was only a 18 hour drive. I have had one commute this year from work take longer then that.

Question:

How many times have you guys completely swapped your stash by now? Wouldn't it just be easier to keep your own kits???

Aaron

I don't think we have ever swapped the same kits twice!

Actually, Dong is buying my stash, I sell it to Elmo who sells it to Tony who I buy from, then Tony goes international because he likes to pay the dead bears lots of money. Then Someone else sells it and Dong buys it, who trades it to Tony who sells it to me, and sometimes if its in 1/72 Elmo might pick it up. If not I sell it to Dong who trades it to Tony.......................... :woot.gif:

See all these meetings happening in my back yard..... On top of the crews Jim has there I've Got W5. The price of my property is really down now.

As far as kits go, I'm doing the selective switch to 1/48th so when these guys do some dealing I may catch a deal or two. I do think that there is a certain HB F-18D that has actually touched all of our hands at least once.

The fun part is making fun of Shawn and Tony.....

:worship:

Emil