Anyone interested in 8-ballers decals?

Hey all,

Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering how many people'd be interested in seeing decals for the HS-8 CAG bird from their 2007 Arabian Sea cruise? Just in case you don't know which bird I'm talking about, here's a shot of it:

HS-8003.jpg

The whole nose is a black 8-ball and the mace extends back to the tail. Really friggin cool!

Just doing some test-marketing. :thumbsup:

Jon

Edited by Cobrahistorian

I'd be very interested. I didn't think anyone else was, I posted some Navy photos of it some time ago. They have since become HSC-8 and swithed to the MH-60S. Their website did not have any pictures of the new aircraft but the home page has a pretty nice graphic.

Hey-

Very cool! I'd be interested. But in addition to these CAG birds, it would be nice if these sheets also included low viz markings to do a regular squadron aircraft.

Phil

I'd be very interested. I didn't think anyone else was, I posted some Navy photos of it some time ago. They have since become HSC-8 and swithed to the MH-60S. Their website did not have any pictures of the new aircraft but the home page has a pretty nice graphic.

I checked out their site today. I definitely like the new MH-60S scheme too!

Good to hear there's interest. I think 72nd is actually going to be easier for now, since Cobra Company is closed. Hopefully Chris'll be up and running soon and the F conversion will be available again.

Thanks for the input guys. Just trying to gage interest.

Jon

I'm interested in as well...1/48th though. I've been collecting high-viz helo markings for sometime now. Isn't there anyone else other than Chris who could tackle this. I've been contemplating about getting one of those high end printers for myself. I've been reading up on them and checking out prices since the New Year. Either way yes I'd like a set.

Joe

I'm interested in as well...1/48th though. I've been collecting high-viz helo markings for sometime now. Isn't there anyone else other than Chris who could tackle this. I've been contemplating about getting one of those high end printers for myself. I've been reading up on them and checking out prices since the New Year. Either way yes I'd like a set.

Joe

Joe,

The issue isn't who would produce the decals, that's pretty much taken care of. The issue is that there is no SH-60F kit out there either in 72nd or 48th. Both need conversions. The Cobra Company F conversion is the only game in town in 48th, so with Chris out of commission, it makes things a bit more difficult.

Joe,

The issue isn't who would produce the decals, that's pretty much taken care of. The issue is that there is no SH-60F kit out there either in 72nd or 48th. Both need conversions. The Cobra Company F conversion is the only game in town in 48th, so with Chris out of commission, it makes things a bit more difficult.

Agreed, Fightertown Decals is also doing an F sheet and so is TwoBobs (60B's IIRC). Mike Grant did one awhile back.

I think that scheme would be a nice addition.

Edited by Tank