- Sky's Decals - New IAF Spitfire and F-16 Decals for all scale

SD-31 IAF Spitfire:

sd31eyc4.jpg

sd31cs2.jpg

SD-32 to SD-43 IAF F-16:

SD-32: 1/48 IAF F-16 A/B/C/D/I Tail Markings (duoble sheet)

SD-33: 1/72 IAF F-16 A/B/C/D/I Tail Markings (duoble sheet)

SD-34: 1/48 IAF F-16 A/B/C/D/I Stencils (one sheet)

SD-35: 1/72 IAF F-16 A/B/C/D/I Stencils (one sheet)

SD-36: 1/48 IAF F-16 A/B/C/D/I Combo set: Tail Markings + Stencils (three sheet)

SD-37: 1/72 IAF F-16 A/B/C/D/I Combo set: Tail Markings + Stencils (three sheet)

SD-38: 1/32 IAF F16 A/B Netz Combo set: Tail Markings + Stencils (three sheet)

SD-39: 1/32 IAF F16 C/D Netz Combo set: Tail Markings + Stencils (three sheet)

exempals of

SD36 1/48 IAF F16 Combo Set of SD32 and SD34

sdin323336373839tr7.png

sd32ds0.png

sd34nu9.png

sdinstencilsf16abvn8.png

sdinstencilsf16cdsr9.png

sdinstencilsf16icx9.png

sdinstencilsfueltanksvt7.png

Happy Modeling

Netanel Deri

Are the 'fitting' tail markings designed for the Tamiya kit, or the Hasegawa kit? I'm referring to the 1/48 F-16 tail markings.......I guess I should have made that a little more clear!

Dave

The 1/48 Tail Marking fitted to both Tamiya and Hasegawa kits , when was required maximum fit we design two different decals:

new1fd5.png

Netanel

I was excited about the 1/32 sheets until I saw the price...Too rich for my blood, and wallet.

I thought the same thing about the 1/48 sets, but could you imagine the IsraDecal price on the same item??

That one thought put it into perspective for me.

Aren't they the only game in town, though?

I thought the same thing about the 1/48 sets, but could you imagine the IsraDecal price on the same item??

That one thought put it into perspective for me.

Aren't they the only game in town, though?

Actually I bought the Isra F-16A Netz and F-16C decals, which cover much of the same territory as the Skys decals, and they were $22 each including postage from Israel. I believe the Isra 1/32 A decals are still available, but the C's are not available right now. I don't know about the 1/48th scale, but you can check on their site to see whats still available (isradecal.com)

One thing I like about the Isra decals is that for the large tail markings they give you self adhesive stencils so you can paint the design on. As they say in their instructions, getting the decals and paint color to match is a PIA, with the stencils thats not an issue.

Edited by jburch
<...>

One thing I like about the Isra decals is that for the large tail markings they give you self adhesive stencils so you can paint the design on. As they say in their instructions, getting the decals and paint color to match is a PIA, with the stencils thats not an issue.

That's a really ingenious concept! :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
That's a beautiful design! :worship:

Hi,

The stock is almost gone (in one month!!!)

The 1/48 and 1/72 Tail markings sets are now reprint -

With the "One" squadron, the fourth F-16I squadron, tail art and new design of the "First Jet" squadron (both designed by Rannan wiess).

Also including updated squadron mark for the "Knights of the North".

sdinly3.png

sdin2by6.png

Edited by Netanel
I was excited about the 1/32 sheets until I saw the price...Too rich for my blood, and wallet.

Which prices are you looking at? At Lucky Model, the price of the 1/32 F-16 A/B and C/D sheets are $24 and the price of the F-16 stencil sheets are $19. Sprue Brothers is selling the COMBINED sheet + stencils for $40. Comparing the Sky's Decal combo to just the Isra sheet alone isn't quite the same, I think. Personally, I already had the Isra Barak and Netz sheets, so I just bought the stencil sheets separately.

Which prices are you looking at? At Lucky Model, the price of the 1/32 F-16 A/B and C/D sheets are $24 and the price of the F-16 stencil sheets are $19. Sprue Brothers is selling the COMBINED sheet + stencils for $40. Comparing the Sky's Decal combo to just the Isra sheet alone isn't quite the same, I think. Personally, I already had the Isra Barak and Netz sheets, so I just bought the stencil sheets separately.

Yes, I was looking at the combined sheet at Sprue Bros. Isra just released their new set of Barak decals that appears to be on par with the the Skys sheets, and their cost is $33 shipping included from Israel.

http://www.isradecal.com/iaf_68.html

Still prices me out of the market, but thats pretty much the case for most stuff these days.

Netanel,

If you order one from the first print run, which is currently in stock at Sprue Bros and several other retailers (leading me to believe they won't be carrying your improved reprint for a while...), is there a way to get the additional new decals you're adding to the reprint???

Anyone know if the 1/32 F-16C Barak markings will fit the Academy 32nd scale kit?

I have the kit and the isracast conversion, and I would love to use these markings.

They should fit fine. I don't recall hearing of any large dimensional diffs between the Academy and Tamiya kits. The tails are pretty much identical sizewise, so you should be OK.

They should fit fine. I don't recall hearing of any large dimensional diffs between the Academy and Tamiya kits. The tails are pretty much identical sizewise, so you should be OK.

i take it that the same goes for the 1/48 italeri and Academy then..

kuman