New Decals on sale

Hey Mark, I just got my sheets today! Really look forward to using them. And I really like the wealth of information you provided on all of the aircraft, especially the paint tips for the F-22.

A couple of questions though on the F-22 markings. The first, is that the airframe # is 00-3042, but the number on the tail is 04082. Is that a misprint?

Also, the FF tail code has the drop down shadow like the 192d FW markings, but it lacks the diagonal line at the top right of the "F"s and on the bottom left as well. It's different from most drop down shadows I've seen, and it's hard to tell how it looked on the actual jet based on the picture provided in the instructions. Is it supposed to be that way?

Keith:

Air frame is 04-082 Corrections will be sent to those who have purchased the sheet and included in the sheet tomorrow.

The drop shadows match the artwork I received from the unit and photo of the aircraft.

Regards,

Mark

Keith:

Air frame is 04-082 Corrections will be sent to those who have purchased the sheet and included in the sheet tomorrow.

The drop shadows match the artwork I received from the unit and photo of the aircraft.

Regards,

Mark

Thanks for the information Mark. I guess the drop shadows on this Raptor were slightly different from the norm, like the AK markings were on the 354th Wing CC aggressor jet.

But man, really, the information you provided with these sheets is great. In a few weeks or so, I hope to use the 1/72nd VA ANG F-16 decals on a Hasegawa kit.