Hello there:

I'm getting ready to start a model of a B767-323. And I need a couple items.

First does anyone make a decal of the cargo doors? I need a decal of a large front cargo door. I'm also looking for a set of window decals I have a set of ATP decals but I'm not impressed by them so I would like something better, I'm also looking for a set of American Airlines stripes for this airplane, once again I has a set of ATP decals but again I'm not going to use them.

So if anyone know where I can find these decals please let me know

Thanks

David

Edited by boeing767mech

All of my Liveries Unlimited 767 decals (which was quite a few) came with full windows and doors. I didn't do the cargo hatches, since the kit has them engraved. Are you doing a -323 or a -323ER? The ER has the large fwd belly hatch. I can send you drawings showing the correct dimensions. I assume that's what you're talking about, and not a main deck cargo door, correct?

Drop me an email (jrh@pemtel.net)

J

All of my Liveries Unlimited 767 decals (which was quite a few) came with full windows and doors. I didn't do the cargo hatches, since the kit has them engraved. Are you doing a -323 or a -323ER? The ER has the large fwd belly hatch. I can send you drawings showing the correct dimensions. I assume that's what you're talking about, and not a main deck cargo door, correct?

Drop me an email (jrh@pemtel.net)

J

I'm doing a 323ER since that is the only way we had them delivered. As for measurements, I can get them myself, there is a 767 sitting outside my office, and I have the SRM on my computer considering the rampers just hit the airplane.

David

Edited by boeing767mech
....considering the rampers just hit the airplane.

You have to love that. I once saw a fuel truck at LAX run smack into the #3 engine of a Delta L1011. The driver was arrested for DUI. And fired of course.

Edited by David Walker
You have to love that. I once saw a fuel truck at LAX run smack into the #3 engine of a Delta L1011. The driver was arrested for DUI. And fired of course.

The best one I saw was the move crew pushing a airplane off the gate to take it to the hanger, Only problem was the fuel truck was still hooked to the airplane. They ripped the fueling adapters off the fueling manifold. Or the time the new ramper driving the fork lift was told to follow the crew chief, he followed him into the wing the crew chief walked under.

David

While taxiing, we had a wing walker walk our left wing tip right on top of a fuel truck. They had to let the air out of the truck tires so we could be moved back. Luckily it amounted to very little damage.

Edited by David Walker
While taxiing, we had a wing walker walk our left wing tip right on top of a fuel truck. They had to let the air out of the truck tires so we could be moved back. Luckily it amounted to very little damage.

Gotta love that....

Fortunately, I haven't run into anything (or been run into it!) but I had some REALLY close calls with broken towbars - Late afternoon push in ATL on a crowed ramp, just as the tug driver is turning the plane.... and a ice covered ramp in Syracuse.

Chris

there is always the standard " we thought the E-brake was working" when the metroliner with engines on starts to move towards you and you dont't see any faces in the cockpit!!! I have yet to see any major incidents at the terminal..tho I started work right after a guy fell asleep and ran the fuel truck ino a Dash-8!!! hopefully I will never see any major incidences!!

Sean