I'm glad you like it....

the third one... one of the 2 Tactical schemes of LUFTWAFFE used by Portugal (I have all 7 schemes of Potyuguese Alphas)

This paint was also used by RAF and LUFTWAFFE.

Alpha%20WrapLuft.jpg

Very nice

good work :whistle:

Ivan

I Have the Alpha Jet E on my table... soon you will see it ;)

Regards

Miguel

Nice looking plane and artworks.

All of them... I will begin by Belgium

I have allready an older (2006) illustration of a german alpha

http://templarsquadron.com/index.php?optio...9&Itemid=28

Soon I will post de first alpha Jet E - Would you like to seen any Scheme in particular?

Best regards

Miguel

Edited by Miguel
I have allready an older (2006) illustration of a german alpha

http://templarsquadron.com/index.php?optio...9&Itemid=28

Soon I will post de first alpha Jet E - Would you like to seen any Scheme in particular?

That German Alpha Jet looks great! I will be happy to see any Alpha Jet you decide to draw next. After seeing the link provided by Fouga, I do particularly like the colors and scheme on this Apha Jet

Dscf0272.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
That German Alpha Jet looks great! I will be happy to see any Alpha Jet you decide to draw next. After seeing the link provided by Fouga, I do particularly like the colors and scheme on this Apha Jet

Dscf0272.jpg

This Belgian Alpha was a one off show tour bird, I believe. It didn't last long in this scheme and to my knowlegde was the only one to wear it. Today, the Belgian Alphas have gone to France, where advanced jet training is conducted for BOTH countries.

They are now dark grey overall. Luckily, fotos of this one abound.

This Belgian Alpha was a one off show tour bird, I believe. It didn't last long in this scheme and to my knowlegde was the only one to wear it. Today, the Belgian Alphas have gone to France, where advanced jet training is conducted for BOTH countries.

Very interesting information. Thanks dahut.

Actually, it was painted for the 2004 trainers meet in Beauvechain. It was freehand painted without a particular scheme in mind. it lasted well over a year. Our normal Alpha-jets are a 2 tone grey scheme, not dark grey overall.

Nice painting Miguel! Saw this French A-jet in real life just a few days ago :blink:

Edited by Fouga23
Actually, it was painted for the 2004 trainers meet in Beauvechain. It was freehand painted without a particular scheme in mind. it lasted well over a year. Our normal Alpha-jets are a 2 tone grey scheme, not dark grey overall.

Nice painting Miguel! Saw this French A-jet in real life just a few days ago :blink:

Okay, so I wasnt even close! But thanks for the straight skinny.