Kevin:

I signed up for the tour. I understand that they did get the minimum number of people signed up, so the tour is a go. I have not seen any times listed for when the tour will actually take place on Friday. I thought that I would wait until I arrive and see when the times are posted as all I have to do on Friday is the judging in the evening. (bummer to have missed out on the annual Two VBobs soiree.... :( )

Mike

That's right, gents...but thanks for your reply.

Anyone else signed up for this Convention-sponsored tour? I know they neede minimun of takers to book it.

Kevin

Edited by Mike J. Idacavage
Kevin:

I signed up for the tour. I understand that they did get the minimum number of people signed up, so the tour is a go. I have not seen any times listed for when the tour will actually take place on Friday. I thought that I would wait until I arrive and see when the times are posted as all I have to do on Friday is the judging in the evening. (bummer to have missed out on the annual Two VBobs soiree.... B) )

Mike

Thanks, Mike...see ya there.

(Can I have your beer ration from the Two Bobs deal?)

Kevin