Hmmmm. . . too many issues with this one really, it's more of a tester for the real one I'll do later! The metallic does show when you catch the light but in more of a "Raptor on a dull day" way than a Raptor in the sunlight" way when it really shines. More metallic next time. But it is accurate after a fashion. The canopy is too tinted but didn't really show up until after I removed the masking. More smoke, less yellow and lighter coats next time! Ahh well. Really really dislike the Xtracrylic paints. Far too fragile for the kind of handling I subject a model to (too many years with the king of paints, Mr Color, have spoiled me!). . I'll mix Mr Color for the Mod-Eagle scheme next time. Also left me with a semi-gloss but somehow gritty finish which has toned back with the varnish but I don't like at all. Decals are a mix of kit and Two-Bobs, all of which performed flawlessly. All a learning experience for the next one. Yes, it is Waco's jet!

fin01.jpg

fin02.jpg

fin03.jpg

fin04.jpg

fin05.jpg

Wow, this Raptor looks great, especially in flight! Love the gold tint on the canopy but the yellow behind the canopy, I don't think is the right color but the paint job and scheme looks right on! I give it a big :thumbsup: and here is hoping we in the US get the 1/72 Revell Raptor sometime this decade.

Edited by Raptor Supporter