Just for fun...what is everyone looking to get in the vendor room???

I am lucky to have a small list of things like some A Model Missiles for my incoming TU-160, some Neomega pits, a few Eduard PE sets and some books.

Whats everyone have on their shopping lists??

Man am I ever stoked!!

Mike

Probably more books, tools and supplies. I'm never sure what I'm going to be getting via web orders, I'd like to see the stuff first and there's no major LHS in which to check them out up here in the boonies. I have to go to Montreal or Mass. and even then, they don't have all the stuff I hope to look at at the Nats.

There's a few new-release kits that I may pick up, too. That Pe-8 from Zvezda looks pretty tasty. Maybe the new Tamiya ZZR14 Sooper Dooper Ninja. Some of the limited run eastern European small scale armor is likely as well.

I recently picked up the MPM Staghound in 1/72. Wow. It has a fairly comprehensive interior and two straight-six motors, each of which is made up of about a dozen parts! Hmmm, now that I think of it, I may need to check out the Optivisors while down in V.B....

Edited by Grey Ghost 531

Hoping to nab maybe 5-10 kits, then i'll be focusing the funds on resin and PE for the kits i do have :D.

Also...I'll be after decals (especially rare and OOP) for the entire show...can never have too many decals...came home last year with over 40 sheets :rolleyes:

=Awan=

For myself?? Nothing I really need outside of some decals or such. I did want the new Eduard 1/32nd Bf 109 Emil but don't look like its out yet.

I'll also be scrounging for my clubs raffle so any bargins on good kits I need...armor we're light on in the stash there

Its funny...I always take "X" amount of money and never spend it...after the KC Nats I had enough left to buy a "new" Browning High Power...now I want either a Springfield 1911 or CZ-P1.... :rolleyes:

I wish i was i was going to see the AMAZING vendor room at VB if i was there i was pick up from IsraDecal table the book The June 1967 Six-Day War Vol A OP Focus, The Jag intakes from TWO MIKES RESIN free plug for Mike Reeves,amd sherman parts from Formations thats all

If I could go, I would absolutely be looking for... JOY of course. But I would pay for it and not steal it, I solemnly swear.

have fun, everyone - buy some totally necessary items for me!

If I could go, I would absolutely be looking for... JOY of course. But I would pay for it and not steal it, I solemnly swear.

have fun, everyone - buy some totally necessary items for me!

My Dad's sister is named Joy. But I'm pretty sure she's not going to the nats. :tease:

My Dad's sister is named Joy. But I'm pretty sure she's not going to the nats.

Probably just as well, since he indicated his willingness to pay for it. Might be a bit of an insult to your Aunt.

OK

Two Mikes stuff

Two Bobs stuff

Afterburner stuff

Shull24 stuff

Reed air publishing books on the Eagle and F-16C/D

Isra F-4 Book and Kfir pylons set

Aires Burner cans and Wheel wells for the new 2 seat Flanker

Voyager PE for the Nashorn and F-16 burner can

" Resin IJN Lifeboats

Avonic's F-14 Bombcat conversion

Thats the main list and then anything else that tempts me. I really have to try and stay away from the Sentinal minitures stand. Talk about dropping some coin! white metel figures will put a serious dent into the wallet :-(

Jim

Here's what I want:

Harder & Steenbeck Airbrush (EVOLUTION - Silverline fPc Two in One)

VFS 1/24 P-47D

Anything else is gravy. Even at this late date, I may not make it. Still haven't cancelled, but I have one ugly iron in the fire that may cause me to cancel my trip.

Edited by jkelleycrna
Here's what I want:

Harder & Steenbeck Airbrush

VFS 1/24 P-47D

Anything else is gravy. Even at this late date, I may not make it. Still haven't cancelled, but I have one ugly iron in the fire that may cause me to cancel my trip.

Damn, that sucks...hope you can find a firehose in time

Damn, that sucks...hope you can find a firehose in time

Yes, Don, it sucks bad. I have faith that I'll be there. I think I'm just trying to not get my hopes up too high, in the outside chance that things don't work out how I want them to...

Plus, I have a big firehose.

Hey James

Hope you can make it. About the H and S. "GET THE INFINITY" and yes I;m yelling. I would be surprised if you found one there but ya never know. Good luck with the hot iron, I've got 600 ft of hose on my truck so I don't think I can help much. Thats one longgggg lay to Pittsburgh from Phoenix.

Jim

Yes, Don, it sucks bad. I have faith that I'll be there. I think I'm just trying to not get my hopes up too high, in the outside chance that things don't work out how I want them to...

Plus, I have a big firehose.

Been there done that, hope things work out :thumbsup:

Okay......I just pulled up the latest version of the shopping list

I'm hoping to see the new Fujimi Ferrari GTO....might be at the HLJ table

The AZ 1/48 Vultee Vengeance may show up at the UMM table

The Planet Models 1/48 BT-13 may follow me home

I see DACO products has a resin correction set for the Academy Spit 14 that might be worth having

I'll probably come home with a Trump 1/48 MiG 3 "late"

If the CA Fokker G.1 shows up I'll take one

.......and I'm needing a pair of the Model King reissues of the AMT Laguna stock car kits.

Maybe I should leave the Mustang in the garage and drive something bigger :D

Hmmm lesssse now.

2 Mikes Jaguar intake and I owe him a beer

2 Bobs Decals and drink his BEER

Afterburner Decals and owe him a beer

maybe a couple if 2 seater scooters

and whatever strikes my fancy at the moment!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!!

Jack aka BUGFAN

Hmmm lesssse now.

2 Mikes Jaguar intake and I owe him a beer

2 Bobs Decals and drink his BEER

Afterburner Decals and owe him a beer

maybe a couple if 2 seater scooters

and whatever strikes my fancy at the moment!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!!

Jack aka BUGFAN

Beer?? I'm shocked...SHOCKED that drinking is being mentioned at such a hallowed event :cheers:

Hey Daryl..we might need a ride :P

I have six things on my shopping list. Three of them are being hand delivered from England already. The Aeroclub 1/48ths cale Spitfire Mk. IX correction set for the Hasegawa kit and the Biplane jig. The other thing is some paint for my Avia S-199, Humbrol 168.

Eduard Big Ed set (3209)for the UH-1C. Eduard set for the AH-1G (3216). I am also looking for Eagle Editions "Wings of the Black Cross" Vol 5. The Eduard FW-190F-8 kit and the Draw Decals for the 1/48th AH-1F Fire Cobra. Other than that the Classic Airframes He-51 if it is out in time.

Always looking for inexpensive large scale OH-58Ds, UH-1Cs, and AH-1Gs. $10 109s always float my boat. Under $5 Monogram AH-1Fs. Other than that just looking for references and things from foriegn countries that I have to have. LOL

Floyd