Just for fun...what is everyone looking to get in the vendor room???

My list is pretty short - largely focused around upcoming projects - don't really think there will be many kits that I'm after, my focus will be resin, PE, decals, and books... I think the only thing I've pre-ordered is Begemot decals from Linden Hill to pick up there.

I can't make it to the vendor room or the country for that matter, but I am hoping someone who attends and purchases the IPMS Tidewater A-4 Skyhawk decals is willing to sell me the 1/72 portion. Please PM me if you are interested in splitting the cost of this sheet.

With thanks,

Andrew.

I can't make it to the vendor room or the country for that matter, but I am hoping someone who attends and purchases the IPMS Tidewater A-4 Skyhawk decals is willing to sell me the 1/72 portion. Please PM me if you are interested in splitting the cost of this sheet.

With thanks,

Andrew.

I Will see what I can do. What markings are on the sheet?

I Will see what I can do. What markings are on the sheet?

Hi Anthony,

Quoting from the Preview which appeared on Hyperscale a while ago (21 Jul - I'm slow to follow this up!),

"IPMS Tidewater, with the generous sponsorship of Rareplane Detective and Afterburner decals is proud to offer a limited edition decal sheet for sale at the 2008 IPMS-USA National Convention. Celebrating two of the local squadrons that flew Skyhawks, this 8 x 10 sheet includes markings for VC-2 Skyhawks based at NAS Oceana and the Skyhawks of VAQ-33 at NAS Norfolk. The sheet includes markings in both 1/72 and 1/48." The full preview with pics of the sheet and instructions are in the link above.

If you're interested in this sheet and only want the 48th portion, I'm keen to purchase the balance of the sheet and copies of the instructions. Let me know what you think..... Thanks for your interest.

Cheers,

Andrew.

*Sigh* Maybe next year...Have to take the family back to Illinois later this month, so there goes the travel budget for the month. Hoist a beer for me, fellas!

And take some photos to share with those less fortunate!

Edited by LemonJello
Okay......I just pulled up the latest version of the shopping list

I'm hoping to see the new Fujimi Ferrari GTO....might be at the HLJ table

The AZ 1/48 Vultee Vengeance may show up at the UMM table

The Planet Models 1/48 BT-13 may follow me home

I see DACO products has a resin correction set for the Academy Spit 14 that might be worth having

I'll probably come home with a Trump 1/48 MiG 3 "late"

If the CA Fokker G.1 shows up I'll take one

.......and I'm needing a pair of the Model King reissues of the AMT Laguna stock car kits.

Maybe I should leave the Mustang in the garage and drive something bigger :thumbsup:

Daryl, your list is the same as mine. Unreal....... :)

**Nods approvingly**

So, Camelbaks aren't allowed?

I dunno, but I wouldn't even consider them. They're not exactly subtle and c'mon, would you rather drink bourbon through a rubber tube or out of a metal flask?

I dunno, but I wouldn't even consider them. They're not exactly subtle and c'mon, would you rather drink bourbon through a rubber tube or out of a metal flask?

Good point. Game, set and match, sir.