Guy's I have my 1/48 H-34 up on ebay

Im kinda curious why you didnt offer it first to your chums here. I mean, these are your friends, right? Shouldn't they get first crack?

Did you read his thread? Have you seen any of the crazy ebay threads? Do you still have any questions?

Did you read his thread? Have you seen any of the crazy ebay threads? Do you still have any questions?

No.

Not sure if I've seen the "crazy" ones. I dont read everything here.

Yes, since my first one is still unanswered.

Edited by dahut
No.

Not sure if I've seen the "crazy" ones. I dont read everything here.

Yes, since my first one is still unanswered.

Baby and wife not working means cash flow issues. Ebay is known for people getting stupid with their money. Two Bobs ARC decal sheet sold for around $60 recently. Also most have had to pay an arm and leg for a H-34 on ebay. Max cash can be had on ebay for a H-34 and CE products. Cash flow issue minimized with little taken from plastic stash. If he put on here for what he wants, it will sit for awhile to someone gets it. Ebay is better option. Business is business.

Pretty much how I had it pegged from the outset.

I am sorry I forgot where logging on to ARC meant they had dibs on my stash and I can only get what ARC members want to pay for them. I will PM you my next sales list to approve and get first dibs on.

Ok, someone needs to start *ahem* making interior detail sets for the H-34 that are remarkably like the Cutting Edge set....

Need my AMS fix if I'm gonna start on one of these puppies!

Jon

A certain fellow does it in 1/72. Wonder if he can in 1/48 when better. Jest saying.

Ok, someone needs to start *ahem* making interior detail sets for the H-34 that are remarkably like the Cutting Edge set....

Need my AMS fix if I'm gonna start on one of these puppies!

Jon

there's a guy in Europe working currently on a 34-D interior set and a wessex set in resin. he's planning on releasing the wessex first sometime this fall and the 34 to follow this spring. I e-mailed him today to get an update and will forward any and all info as i get it.

semper fi

Dan

I am sorry I forgot where logging on to ARC meant they had dibs on my stash and I can only get what ARC members want to pay for them. I will PM you my next sales list to approve and get first dibs on.

"Max cash can be had on ebay...

If he put on here for what he wants, it will sit for awhile to someone gets it....

Ebay is better option...

Business is business"...

He's betting on someone "getting stupid with their money." If it happens to be one of the guys here, then so be it. Supply and demand, and all that razzy jazz.

I got it, man; your position is clear.

Wow, this is getting a little teeny bit tense, so...

"STAND BY...."

"CEASE FIRE, CEASE FIRE. UNLOAD. SHOW CLEAR. IS THE FIRING LINE CLEAR? SHOOTERS, INSURING YOU HAVE A CONDITION FOUR WEAPON, STAND AND MOVE OFF THE FIRING LINE."

Okay, now, can we get back to talking models? Congrats, SSgt D! Too bad about having to sell off any part of your stash, but you gotta do what you gotta do...Enjoy your time with your family, and try not to drive on the wrong side of the road (I'm speaking from experience on this matter).

"and try not to drive on the wrong side of the road (I'm speaking from experience on this matter).

Bro, bit late for that!!!!! 5 mike's and I was on the L/H side of the road, good thing it was only in the hood :sign_spam:

Edited by SSgtd6152
"Max cash can be had on ebay...

If he put on here for what he wants, it will sit for awhile to someone gets it....

Ebay is better option...

Business is business"...

He's betting on someone "getting stupid with their money." If it happens to be one of the guys here, then so be it. Supply and demand, and all that razzy jazz.

I got it, man; your position is clear.

I'm not going to just give this thing away Bro, and you do know all of the guys that are posting on this (All but Jon) are my Marine Brothers! That have my back on this one, So you do not need to go to ebay and buy it!! I put it up on hear so all of you guys can have a crack at it too!!

Edited by SSgtd6152

"STAND BY...."

"CEASE FIRE, CEASE FIRE. UNLOAD. SHOW CLEAR. IS THE FIRING LINE CLEAR? SHOOTERS, INSURING YOU HAVE A CONDITION FOUR WEAPON, STAND AND MOVE OFF THE FIRING LINE."

Okay, now, can we get back to talking models? Congrats, SSgt D! Too bad about having to sell off any part of your stash, but you gotta do what you gotta do...Enjoy your time with your family, and try not to drive on the wrong side of the road (I'm speaking from experience on this matter).

Clear....

Freaking Tower. I have unspent rounds. :sign_spam:

I'm not going to just give this thing away Bro, and you do now all of the guys that are posting on this (All but Jon) are my Marine Brothers! That have my back on this one, So you do not need to go to ebay and buy it!! I put it up on hear so all of you guys can have a crack at it too!!

Im good either way. Its your dime, so to speak, and you can do what you want. If selling here means "giving it away" to you, then there you go.

Note, I said give "first crack" to these guys. You name your price on something like that and we all know that - we're not talking some Zhengpoo knockoff here. If no one bites, then move it on over to the garage sale.

You dont wanna do that? Okay.

No tension with me... just my opinion. Thanks for weighing in with yours.

Semper Fi.

Im good either way. Its your dime, so to speak, and you can do what you want. If selling here means "giving it away" to you, then there you go.

Note, I said give "first crack" to these guys. You name your price on something like that and we all know that - we're not talking some Zhengpoo knockoff here. If no one bites, then move it on over to the garage sale.

Semper Fi.

Ugh...Look ASVAB waiver, he did. If you didn't see it for what is was, an ask. Don't blame him.

To help you out....

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....howtopic=159743

Semper Fi.

i think the only one upset here is you. If you knew Mark you'd know he's a stand up guy and Has a reason for doing this. Even if he offered it up here on ARC i would have PM'd him and told him to go the EBAY way cause he'd get much more coin than here. i just think you are out of line on this one.

just my .2 cents

semper fi

Dan

i think the only one upset here is you. If you knew Mark you'd know he's a stand up guy and Has a reason for doing this. Even if he offered it up here on ARC i would have PM'd him and told him to go the EBAY way cause he'd get much more coin than here. i just think you are out of line on this one.

just my .2 cents

semper fi

Dan

ASVAB waiver? Gimme a break.... :thumbsup:

Okay dudes, to each his own and Who Dares, Wins.

Good luck on the auction - I know it will turn some dough.

Thanks.

Unsubscribe, engaged.

Edited by dahut