MC-130E 711th SOS, 919th SOW

MC-130H 15th SOS, 1st SOW

MH-53M 20th SOS, 1st OW

HH-60G 41st RQS, 23rd WG

OH-58D 3rd ID Desert Storm

MC-130P 9th SOS, 1st SOW

arc72010.jpg

Gents:

Are you saying there's interest in 48th for these subjects?

If there's enough of you in 48th to justify a sheet I'll do them. The only caveat is it won't be all helicopters. I'd throw in the CV-22 and an aircraft or two.

Mark

I'm in. I've been semi-looking for a 1/48th CH-53D. I'd do a CV-22 if there were decals for it after seeing one up close last summer. I work on Blackhawks occasionally, just need to get around to buying a 48th kit of one.

Chris Ish, who just got Wolfpack sheet #003 in the mail yesterday

Gents:

If there's enough of you in 48th to justify a sheet I'll do them. The only caveat is it won't be all helicopters. I'd throw in the CV-22 and an aircraft or two.

Mark

Wow I am really liking the decal sheet for the SOF / CSAR birds , finally someone has taken notice of the void. However has anyone seen a decent 1/72 scale HH-60G. Sure I know there are a couple of HH-60D kits out there in 1/72 but not a decent "G" Well let me get off my soap box and say good on you. When will the decal sheet be on sale. Also any plans on 1/48 scale , I'll buy a couple of those also. and if anyone is making decals with the rescue band on it , ( you know RESCUE in black with a yellow background with black border) I would love some of those in 1/72 scale for a project I am making for the unit. :cheers:

"Gents:

Mark"

I am defiantlly in need of those in 48th scale! Would me worth the sheet just to save me the trouble of having to piece together the MH-53J decals. If you add the CV-22 decals that would be really great as well. I see you have the tan Kiowa, any chance of doing tan AH-1F/S decals from Desert Storm? Another manufactuer did a sheet with the "Land Shark" markings on it, but I can't find those things any where!! Mark, please keep us updated on this project.

Sean

Does the little bird markings work with Floyd's new resin set if they where in 1/35 scale?

If that works, I can see a 1/35 sheet with your 72-010 Little bird, HH-60G, and from your 72-009 sheet UH-60L from the 10th Mountain Division. There is currently no decals for these in 1/35. I would buy this sheet.

Edited by Tank
Gents:

Mark

Oh the horror.... another subject on an already incredible sheet? That's it! I'm not buying it now!

On a serious note, there is no OH-58D in 48th, currently, but everything else is sorely hurting for good markings in 48th. I'm definitely in for a sheet if you do em!

Edited by Cobrahistorian
Does the little bird markings work with Floyd's new resin set if they where in 1/35 scale?

Actually the markings are perfect for the kit out of the box WITHOUT the armament arms. It is a slick OH-58D before they armed them. You would only need my resin set for the armor side panels, the IR lights and Radar detectors. I can't remember off the top of my head if they had ALQ-144 pedestals or not.

Floyd

Actually the markings are perfect for the kit out of the box WITHOUT the armament arms. It is a slick OH-58D before they armed them. You would only need my resin set for the armor side panels, the IR lights and Radar detectors. I can't remember off the top of my head if they had ALQ-144 pedestals or not.

Floyd

Tanks for the info.