Some of my non aircraft models.

Wow those look like diecast! Great work! One question where did you get the car for the state trooper models? Ive been looking for a crown victoria or something to make into a florida highway patrol car but i cant find one.

-DJ

Thanks. The Norfolk PD car is a diecast disassembled, modified, repainted, home made decals, reassembled. The NCSP Crown Vic is the Lindberg kit. I am trying to vac form some headlights for it since the ones in the kit are chrome. The VASP Caprice is the Revell snap kit.

Wow... those are amazing... I can do a really decent job on jet aircraft, but when it comes to cars... just can't get it right. You're are really great. Man they look more like photos of the real thing ;-)

-Greg

Wow! :doh: The second shot of the Norfolk PD car looks amazing. Like looking at the real thing. Only the bush in the background gives it away.

What scale is that Ticonderoga? It's huge! B)

Thanks all. The Ticonderoga Class cruiser is 1/72 scale and measures just over 8 feet. It's planned to be radio controlled some day. I've got the motors installed, but there's a lot of scratch building to go on it. Believe it or not, I made the Norfolk PD decals using Microsoft Word! Still trying to figure out how to use Photoshop. Just for comparison, the helo sitting on it is 1/48. I might post a few more pics this weekend.

great job! really love the photo work as well.

question about the Crown vics. do you know if there is a way of converting the Lindberg kits taillights to the newer version like on your die cast kit? I would like to do the local police here and i have the lindberg kit, but it just looks wrong without the right taillights and i'm not very good working with die-cast, or at least i don't think i'd be good at it.

keep posting this "other" stuff, i love it.

Bill