Type 90 MBT JGSDF

This is the kit I bought to console myself after Fairford was cancelled <_<

picture60370.jpg

Boy, has it worked! :banana:

The kit is stunning. Despite being 12 years old, there's nary a seam sight. As for flash and sink-holes, forget it!! The fit is exemplary and the detail is stunning. The whole thing is going together like a dream. Really, really enjoying it.

The other thing about is is the size. I normally do WW2 British tanks, so I'm not used to big tanks - who knew modern MBTs were so big? :doh:

I've just been fiddling with it in my spare time so far, I've got to clear a couple of other projects off the bench before I can get really stuck in, but just fitting the main pieces together I'm very impressed with the look of the thing.

IP1.jpg

IP2.jpg

Your MBT is certainly coming along nicely. Looks like a sweet kit. Are you going to paint up the loading crew as well? That looks to be a neat addition.

I'm looking forward to seeing more.

:popcorn:

Mark

It's been 12 years already? Wow! I only remember that when it came out some people were saying that Tamiya was only a hair's breadth away from the perfect kit.

I've got the version with the mine roller.

Looking forward to further progress! :doh: