Royal Australian Air Force F111C

Great Job !!!
She's a beauty Andrew, job well done (bowing)!

Thanks guys,

I'm extremely pleased with the way it has turned out. I want to build a G and a camo C both in flying pose at some stage but won't be for this GB unfortunately.

Regards

Andrew

Thanks Nathan,

I appreciate your comments and the assistance you've been giving me with reference pics etc. Are you going to have yours done by the end of the month? I look forward to seeing yours completed too.

Cheers :thumbsup: and regards

Andrew

Hey Andrew,

Wow what a great looking Pig, i wish i could get a few models done as quick as that

:worship:

Brendon

Thanks Brendon, it's all about time management-NOT!

Regards

Andrew :cop:

Wow~

A nice pig :whistle: good job!! :)

Cheers Raymonds

Regards

Andrew

I'd rather be in your position and work on the real thing than having to build one from plastic and resin!

A friend of mine used to work on them in the early eighties and used to tell me stories before he transferred to Blackhawks.

Regards

Andrew

I'd rather be in your position and work on the real thing than having to build one from plastic and resin!

A friend of mine used to work on them in the early eighties and used to tell me stories before he transferred to Blackhawks.

Regards

Andrew

LOL.. I don't know sometimes. the real ones have their days to. but i suppose that happens when you work on the components side

:rolleyes:

Brendon

Thanks Nathan,

I appreciate your comments and the assistance you've been giving me with reference pics etc. Are you going to have yours done by the end of the month? I look forward to seeing yours completed too.

Cheers :coolio: and regards

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I wouldn't hold my breath mate! I have to get the house ready to move back to Brissy over the last month or so, not much time for modelling.

I will have a week or so in about 3 weeks that I can have a bit of spare time (Long Service Leave) before I move so I will make a concreted effort then to finish.

I doubt that I will finish before the end of the month though...

Cheers mate,

Hope all goes well with the move Nathan. Pity you won't get your 'pig' finished in time. Keep the posts coming though as I want to see your end result. It also has to go on the F111 tribute page on AMI when done.

Regards

Andrew