Royal Australian Air Force F111C

Awesome work! I've been a bit AWOL lately with real life, otherwise I would have congratulated you sooner on a superb job! Way to go, bud. :thumbsup:

Edited by Dax

It just has to be said mate, that F-111 is truly a work of art. The flashes of red in the slat/flap areas really make it look very interesting. The finish looks 'right' which is hard to achieve on an overall one colour like that

Well done that man.

Cheers

Anthony

Thanks Anthony,

It was a build that had its issues but I am extremely happy with the end result. That includes the grey. I accidently dropped a drop of superglue on the side of it and it turned white so I needed to do a bit of a sand, repaint, resand and then manually mix colours to repair the grey.

Regards

Andrew

Good save then. I find it a little disheartening when you do something silly, or "I should have known better!"

I broke a fuselage piece on my BK this arvo............I should know better than to rush. Its all fixed now and is impossible to see, but boy was I frustrated at myself as it all spiriled downward and seemed hopeless. Lucky save like yours.

Thats a real credit to your skills to match the colour that far through.

Well done

Cheers

Anthony