In progress 200mm bust

Something I came up with, almost finished with the basics. I just need to fix a few things that the primer revealed. In the great tradition of Andrea Miniatures getting around copyright issues with alternate names like "The Arachnid" (spiderman)and "Western Samurai" (Tom Cruise in the Last Samurai), I refer to this one as "Citrus Township Custom Motorcycles Senior builder! :bandhead2:

The body started as just a blank chunk of resin, the head was something out of the parts box that looked usable because it had the right nose and chin. I ended up changing a lot of it to closer resemble "Senior"

senior4.jpg

senior2.jpg

senior3.jpg

senior1.jpg

Cheers

Jason

Thanks everyone

I am collecting as many pics as I can for the tattoos, they should be fun. I am also coming up with somethng good to put on the shirt. I'm leaning toward "Mikey for President" or "Wheres Junior" right now, or maybe just the OCC...er.... CTC logo.

Edited by jburch
now thats cool. i like watching that show too., and here is an idea when you get thru with it send some pics to occ. i was wondering how you were going to do all his tatoos.

The tattoos...Very carefully, and probably more than once!

I don't actually watch the show anymore, I kind of lost interest when they started focusing more on traveling the world than they did building bikes. Plus their act has grown a little old, and honestly it seems their hearts just are not in it anymore. Vinnie leaving was a bummer too.

I'm hoping I can get a Mikey bust done as well. Juniors' really not that unique, so I don't know if I would try one of him. I'm thinking of a Gus bust (seniors dog) to go along with this one as well.