Here is my Gypsy. Thanks again to all who helped me get it right. The rear view mirrors didn't make it on, but oh well, there are lots of other things that are little extras on it. Those mirrors are impossible any way, seriously! I will likely add some GBU-12s and maybe a an AIM-9, but that will be later on. So for right now it is done.

DSC00609.jpg

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00612.jpg

DSC00615.jpg

Just finished another one. Been looking forward to this one since I recieved it in Breadboards Christmas give away last year.

EXTREME special thanks to TONY HAYES who donated this AMAZING combo of plastic and resin.

Check this out........

A Monogram 1/48 Intruder. Thats cool enough.

But then Bad Tony tosses in a Black Box cockpit, Royal Resin wheels and intake covers!!!!!!

Can not thank Tony enough apart from saying I hope I did his kit justice!!!!

So without further fondoo...........A 1/48 Intruder.

jpg1-16.jpg

Decals are for a VA-36 Roadrunners Intruder off CVN-71 during the first gulf war.

jpg5-11.jpg

Thanks again Tony!!!!!

simple and fast diorama, spent less than 2 hours plus working on this kit. great concept i needed to put to test. will improve and research more on the method before going to full scale larger models and attempting sunset, sunrise dioramas as well.

basically trying to capture the glow from a distant blasts in a city, while the stealth makes its getaway..

the photos don't really show the effect very well because of the camera flash or the light from my room.

comments and critiscms welcome!

ptb10.jpg

ptb8.jpg

ptb12.jpg

ptb14.jpg

ptb16.jpg

ptb18.jpg

Well she's all done! I almost gave up on this one. No aftermarket was harmed while building this little beast! completely OOB.

I took a few liberties with the markings and in the end I'm happy with the way it turned out.

Thanks for looking

-Brian

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m5.jpg

m4.jpg

m7.jpg