Group Build Raffle Prizes From Sponsors!

Here are the Raffle Prizes doated by our sponsors.

From the Guys at Phillips Hobbies

http://www.phillipshobbies.com

(1) 1/48 Hasegawa F-14A with Fightertown Decals VF-84 48-006 Bones of Desert Storm.

(1) 1/48 Hasegawa F-86 F-30 with Legend Seats with Belts and Microscale 48-28 Skyblazers.

(1) 1/48 Hasegawa F-16C with Afterburner Decals F-16 CG Knights and Dragons Ramstein AB 48-020

1 set of Eagle Strike Decals USAFE F-102 Delta Daggers Pt 1 496th FIS & 525 FIS Soesterberg AB, Netherlands

1 set of Aeromaster Decals F3D Skyknights pt 2 48-730

1 set of Superscale Decals S-3B VS-33 "The Last Screwbird" 48-1172

1 set Two Bobs Thunderbolts and Vikings 48-072

1 set Two Bobs Ultimate Warriors 48-028

From Scott over at Afterburner Decals.

http://www.afterburnerdecals.com

1 set of F-16 Hounds of Heaven 48-003

1 set of TA-4J "Scooter Trainers" part 1 48-039

1 set of F-15C "Demo Eagles #1" Langley AFB 48-006

From Brian P. at Fightertown Decals.

http://www.fightertowndecals.com

1 set of Fightertown Decals F-14A VF-24 part 2 48-002

1 set of Fightertown Decals F-14A/D VX-9 " Vandy Vampires" Det Pt.Mugu 48-004

1 set Fightertown Decals VF-103 Final Tomcat Cruise 48-017

1 set Fightertown Decals VF-103 Santa Cat, Med Cruise ands Workups 48-016

From Doug at Royal Resin

http://www.royaleresin.net

TBD

• 8 months later...

Updated 27 April:

Based upon my review of the completed entries, below is the list of builders (42!) eligible for the prize drawing, more-or-less in the order of completion (-not that it matters). If anyone believes this listing is incorrect in any way, please bring it to my attention soonest via email as listed in my signature below.

~Thanks for your participation!

Yardbird78

F12aaa

SSgtd6152

ResinBuilder

Tomcat Tweeker

TimMansfield

phantom

John King

mastergg

Najk

Andrew Doppel

Chuck54Oz3

Julien (UK)

icekj

Jay Chladek

twhite80

johnsan

jordan03

SPECR

Tomcat RIO

kuman

Johnopfor

Pretty ‘n’ Shiny

graves 09

Igl007

AX 365

DewaGanaZ

leverancier

ALF18

antony robertson

mildenhall rules

Guilherme Kosciuv

Pete

joscasle

Izzy – (daughter of mildehall rules)

paul.nortness

Rocat

Random

giles

TOM4ever

Rampage55

‘Chris’* (son of Andrew) – via Andrew Doppel

*Note: although Chris' entry was several hours after the established deadline, given he had to rely upon his father to take photos & post, and in the spirit of encouraging young builders in the hobby (he's 10), I believe he should be allowed to be included in the raffle for prizes. If any of the other raffle-eligible participants object to this, please email me your argument for consideration.

Edited by Harv

Update for Wednesday, 29 April:

Spoke with Phil of Phillip's Hobby HQ yesterday. With the exception of the RoyaleResin items, he has all the sponsors' prizes in-hand at his store, along with the list of eligible builders provided by ThunderGrunt before he left on deployment. For the RoyaleResin TBD items, Doug Smith has requested that we pull two names, and each will be awarded the resin wheel set of their choice from his line. As I live about an hour's drive from Phillip's shop, I've proposed to Phillip that we do the drawing on the 9th of May, as this is the day of our normal club meeting, which meets in the same general part of San Diego. We'll pull the names, divvy-up the prizes, and I'll post the winners that evening, so they can email me their mailing info, and I can try to have everything shipped out by the end of the following week. Again, I thank you for your patience with this process - I also thank our sponsors for prize donations: Phillip Houston of Phillip's Hobby HQ here in San Diego; Brian Plescia of FighterTown Decals; Scott Brown of Afterburner Decals; and Doug Smith of RoyaleResin.

...And of course, our in absentia GB leader Eugene, aka 'ThunderGrunt' -stay safe buddy, keep your head on a swivel, thanks for your continued service to our country.