Well, I was trying, but I don't think I'm going to make it with these guys. Too much garbage at work this week.

At least they'll be near completion when I get back, making for a rather productive modeling month.

P1010072.jpg

P1010073.jpg

P1010071.jpg

But seriously folks... So what's the tale behind the four MiGs?

I'm going to paint them up as Blue Angels. I figure I can annoy both the ARC Russophiles and the USN fan clubs that way. Based on the delay, I'm considering painting them as Jolly Rogers Fishbeds.

Why not just finish up one for NATs? Then finish the other ones when you get home?

Actually, that's what I'm trying to do right now. I just posted the pic of all 4 of them together in the pre-painting stage for fun.

I'm going to paint them up as Blue Angels. I figure I can annoy both the ARC Russophiles and the USN fan clubs that way. Based on the delay, I'm considering painting them as Jolly Rogers Fishbeds.

Ha Ha, thats great! I like it.

Reason I did my F-16 In VF-1 colours!

Julien

WACO... Go for it dude. Even one built in either scheme would be a hoot. I always felt that we needed levity at these conventions. That's why when we met in LA I bought a Mickey Mouse hat with my name on it. Or the convention (Atlanta, I think) where they referred to the banquet cornish game hens as "72nd Scale Turkeys". So I say burn the midnight oil and get at least one finished in the scheme of your choice. And be sure to post pictures when you get back.

Good luck, and above all else, HAVE FUN!!!

Looking good, I like the variety of paint schemes!

BTW, I met Rase and the rest of your bros at the club Friday night, it was good hanging out with them. I asked Rase if you'd made the trip with them, and told him we frequent the same forum, so he might mention that I asked.

Have fun at the Nats, I was planning on going until other events interceded, as always. Maybe next year.

Jonah

Edited by Gator52
Aggressor MiGs ? :huh:

Why not go with a Blue Angel, Thunderbird, Snowbird and Red Arrow ?

I know ... Targets ! :lol:

Gregg

Now that would be confusing...I like this idea...Maybe Gregg has something in this...Go on you know you want to Fool everyone Waco!!! :taunt:

Lovely Migs BTW Waco... :cheers:

Just teasing you Waco, the paint shcemes that you have DOES look GREAT !!!HOLMES.

Edited by HOLMES
Okay swami - 'splain that one to me... You're not in Alaska last I checked...

Well

I may speak to a certain Raptor pilot who is building Mig-21s right now from time to time :thumbsup:

We bothe are after some A Model missiles for our Blackjacks!!!