The majority of the painting is done now, just the smaller details to go such as the cannons cowlings. Only a few touchups needed on the rest of it though thankfully!

p1070996ps4.jpg

p1070997kb7.jpg

p1070998wy4.jpg

Edited by T0M4ever

Thanks!

All that sanding and filling seems to have paid off now the paint is on, especially around the APU behind the cockpit, you can't really tell that it took about 10 attempts and a ton of filler to get it looking right ;)

Details should be finished tomorrow, then I am just waiting on some Alclad and Microsol to arrive from Hannants (ordered on the 5th, so should be here soon!) and there is a shortage of Humbrol 133 at my local shop, so I'll have to get some at the weekend.

This is everything I managed to do over the weekend, sadly I didn't get to do as much as I liked!

Painting finished:

p1080104ba3.jpg

And most of the decals on, only a couple more stencils and the squadron insignia to go. The MA decal sheet is really nice, it is missing a couple of stencils though and the diagram in the instructions could be a bit better (some decal numbers are missing or wrongly labelled, and some decals don't seem to be mentioned at all!)

p1080109xy3.jpg

p1080112ml9.jpg

All the decals are on, and a protective coat of Klear is drying as we speak. The tail took many hours to do just because of the blue outline! I needed a lot of MicroSol to get it anywhere near decent.

dsc05156yi5.jpg

A quick wash will go on tomorrow along with any weathering, and then a flat coat. Stick on the undercarriage and stores and we are done, easy! :explode:

Finally she is complete!

There were a few last minute scares, mainly the masking of the fin took a little bit of the blue outline off (clearly not enough Klear on that area!), but I had loads of those decals left so I just about fixed it!

jagfinishedbr2.jpg

jagfinished2rr4.jpg

jagfinished3ug5.jpg

jagfinished4mt4.jpg

jagfinished5lw1.jpg

jagfinished6om6.jpg