So who is packed and ready to go???

We are leaving Sunday morning bright and early and headed to Williamsburg for 3 days. All we have done so far is get groceries and snax for the trip. I also brought the suit cases up from the basement 2 days ago but they are still sitting in the living room, just one more flight of stairs to the bedroom to pack them up.

I'm getting pretty excited about going. Can't wait for the sun, sand, and plastic.

I plan on packing Monday, leaving here Tuesday nite/Wenesday morning at 3 am and picking Jack Zeleznik (Bugfan) up on the way down...

I've got Brissa's Super Soaker...Owen I can't find the plug to the water pistol I got for him...need to get him a new one :shoot:

The checklist.......

- shopping list compiled, copied, reduced to wallet size and laminated :thumbsup:

- reservations and registration confirmed

- laptop and camera are ready to go

- dog sitter arranged

still to go.....

- clean and prep the Mustang.....today

- mow the lawn......tomorrow

- stop the mail and pack the bags.....monday

8 AM tuesday we're OUT THE DOOR :salute:

The checklist.......

- shopping list compiled, copied, reduced to wallet size and laminated :)

- reservations and registration confirmed

- laptop and camera are ready to go

- dog sitter arranged

still to go.....

- clean and prep the Mustang.....today

- mow the lawn......tomorrow

- stop the mail and pack the bags.....monday

8 AM tuesday we're OUT THE DOOR :nanner:

Don't mention cutting grass...waiting till Monday to do mine.

I spent the afternoon cleaning the kitchen and cleaning out the car. Tomorrow I'll do laundry and mow the lawn, then we'll pack when Mandie gets home from work, and hit the road first thing Monday morning. We plan to spend the afternoon at the Air Force Museum, then stop somewhere in ohio for the night, and get into VA Beach by Tuesday evening.

I still have a couple of Super Soakers in my trunk that we bought for the Atlanta Nats...maybe I'll finally get to use 'em this year! :thumbsup:

SN

I still have a couple of Super Soakers in my trunk that we bought for the Atlanta Nats...maybe I'll finally get to use 'em this year! :D

SN

I figured give mine to Jason's little girl, I took it to the club picnic last month and figure its time a kid use it on a parent B)

I figured give mine to Jason's little girl, I took it to the club picnic last month and figure its time a kid use it on a parent :thumbsup:

I'll just let her loose in the model room with it and I'll have Brissa memorize "Crazy Don said I could..."

The land wagon is about to set sail. Owen is up calling "Daaaa!" from his bed. Need to throw some last minute crap into the van and we are outta here.

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!

I'll just let her loose in the model room with it and I'll have Brissa memorize "Crazy Don said I could..."

The land wagon is about to set sail. Owen is up calling "Daaaa!" from his bed. Need to throw some last minute crap into the van and we are outta here.

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!!!

Have a safe trip :D see you there...and the new super soaker is ready to go :P

Stuff's laid out and ready to be packed.

I had to come in to work today to get my thumb drive that I have the entry form on so I can fill them out and print them tonight.

I'll be leaving tomorrow morning and hitting Aberdeen and the Udvar Hazy on the way down.

I'm lucky I took the couple of hour long dry window yesterday and mowed the lawn. It's been raining steadily since about 3:00pm yesterday.

My wife said she would mow while I'm out, but I expect that I'll have a hay field waiting for me when I get back.

See you all down there!

I'm about half way ready. Still have lots to do, laundry one more time, load the car, wash the dogs. I have the truck gassed up, grass cut, and ebay stuff sold to provide the cashflow. I'm leaving after work Tuesday, unfortunately, without any completed models.

ready and packed?? You HAVE to be kidding!! Tomorrow night the crunch is on for Tuesdays 0 dark 30 departure from Phoenix!! I just hope all of Two Mikes is waiting at the other end when we get there!! :thumbsup:

Yes remember all of us who are not lucky enough to go. We need pictures, specially of AW getting soaked! :monkeydance: We are living through you. We also need some black mail pictures from the Twobobs beer gathering. B)

Hoping to live through it next year,

Wayne Beattie

Edited by Quiddy

I am in room 1037 and I'm already here. Spent the day at the beach with the wife and gonna do it again tomorrow. Then it is set up time for the Nats. If you see me there say hi and buy a beer and you know I'll sit down and talk models. LOL

See you all there

Floyd

Edited by Floyd S. Werner, Jr.

I've got the prep list down to "pack the bags and go" :D

We load the Mustang in the morning for an 8 AM departure. We'll be in a Waynesboro VA hot tub tomorrow night and at the show early wednesday afternoon. :D

I've got everything ready, Vue's gassed up and I'ii stick my bags in tomorrow nite when I leave at 3 am....see you there :thumbsup: Your on point this mission :lol:

Edited by crazydon

I have a midnight departure tomorrow night from the land of the midnight sun....and 14 frickin' hours of travel to follow. :thumbsup:

I plan on collapsing into bed upon arrival Wednesday evening, and seeing how early I get moving on Thursday. It will also depend on how much finish work I have to do on my models upon arrival...