F-14 A VF-21 FreeLancers Atsugi June 95'

It's nice to hear about our patch Jeremy :salute:

Unfortunately we also suffer of low number of patches. I think we have to order some more. Also triangle one.

Visit in US? Yeah, that would be nice to meet You Guys again and talk a little bit more!

Personally, I also still feel great need to take some photos of any museum F-14 with TF-30 engine before I start to build my Alpha Tomcat.

About Art's F-14... Well, it will be definitely his best model :woo:

I take care of the Tomcat in Tulsa, OK... we have TF-30s IN the jet and outside the jet as well! :) If you bring me a triangle patch to go along with my other one, I'll even let you guys sit in it ;) :unsure: If there are any photos you need in the meantime, please do not hesitate to ask, I'll help however I can!

011408_155100.jpg

Edited by Skull Leader

Jeremy,

Thank you for a words which bring my modeler soul with 100% positive modeling energy.

Marcin was first, but I start the topic with all feelings which I left in US - that was a great time being a part of Tomcat Family and meet you guys. Triangle patch hmmm...I will see what can I do in this subject because I have a problem to find my Patch Box after moving to new apartment.

Ok as I promise few steps of recycling materials ( all scrach around us...)

Instal1.jpg

Instal2.jpg

Instal3.jpg

Instal4.jpg

Instal6.jpg

As I said, Artur... if any of you guys need any help at all, I'm happy to do so! Now get back to building! :cheers: (and if you guys can't get any more triangle patches, I'll settle for a patch from the Su-22 guys at 7ELT or 8ELT, I *love* polish fitters!

Edited by Skull Leader
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...