Quick rundown,

Hasegawa 1/48th Bf 109F "Molders" for $12.00

2 1/48th Tamiya Stug III G's from HLJ for $25.00 for both :monkeydance:

Hobbycraft 1/48th P-26A for $5.00

2 Finemolds Bf 109F-4 in 1/72nd scale for $35.00...last 2 so I figured I'd get them while I could.

Yankee Modelworks update set for the Trumpeter 1/350th USS Alabama to do the USS Indiana conversion...$109 for everything including new 16 inch turrets.

Dragon 1/350th USS Buchannan 1942 Config...$35.00...I hear thats a nice one and I love US tin cans

Decals and some other odds and ends

Plus I picked up a bunch of things for my IPMS club's raffle...nice haul...great bargins from Rare Plane Detective at the end

It was a very light year for me, about my only big purchase was the Rosie tools from UMM/John Voijtech. Picked up a couple of books and 6-8 decal sets, that was about it. Not a single kit - the only one I was targeting sold on Saturday before I could get back into the room, that was the Hobby Boss 1/48 F-105D... No big loss though, it'll be around.

My disappointment was that there was very little resin available in the room - outside of the very mainstream stuff...

Probably my lightest nationals purchasing ever...

;) Right gotcha, :) so what are the, uh, 'rumors' of them fixing the boo-boo-s fromt the single seater? :thumbsup:

There was a previous thread here on ARC that they had done some work on the intakes, possibly based on the Zactoman intake correction set. I'll probably have my kit at the end of the week and be able to compare the kits directly.

Here's the link to Trumpeter's page: http://www.trumpeter-china.com/war513/prod...sage.asp?id=604

"This kit is basically the same as the kit-TR2224 Su-27 single seat with 5 new tooled moulds, include upper fuselage sprue, clear canopy sprue, two-seat cockpit & seat sprue, vertical tail sprue, nose tire sprue, newly tooled nozzle sprue, modified nose cone, and modified port and starboard air intakes."

In theory, since the kit has new intakes, a new nose cone, and new clear parts, they could have fixed about everything.

Edited by Dave Williams

We actually looked in the single seater kit that Tim had on display in the Stevens booth, and it had the corrected parts - so the single seaters that are at Stevens these days are corrected. There was no discernable difference between the original packaging and the revised tooling version.

Got some riveter and scribing tools from UMM

1/72 TU-126 from Linden Hill

1/72 Anigrand C-141B from Nostalgic Plastics

1/72 Trumpeter TU-142

1/48 Avionix Prowler wing fold

VF-101 decals from Fightertown

Some Flying Leathernecks decals

1/72 TAV-8 kit for $5