Thanks to Va Beach For a GREAT Show!

Guys, I just got back late last night, and wanted to pass on my congratulations on a wonderful show.

For the most part, everything went smoothly, there were 2,500+ models on the table, and the

vendor's room was awesome. I got to renew some old friendships, made several new friends, and put

a few faces with the names from online buddies.

I know how much work it takes, and wanted to thank the VA BEACH guys for working their butts off for us.

-Scott

Guys, I just got back late last night, and wanted to pass on my congratulations on a wonderful show.

For the most part, everything went smoothly, there were 2,500+ models on the table, and the

vendor's room was awesome. I got to renew some old friendships, made several new friends, and put

a few faces with the names from online buddies.

I know how much work it takes, and wanted to thank the VA BEACH guys for working their butts off for us.

-Scott

Glad you made it home safely. Get a little rest, Scott. It's the last you'll have for about a year.

I'll be in touch soon about the next steps for the CMS.

Regards,

Bruce Briggs

Edited by Neptune48
Glad you made it home safely. Get a little rest, Scott. It's the last you'll have for about a year.

I'll be in touch soon about the next steps for the CMS.

Regards,

Bruce Briggs

And I want to thank BOTH of you guys for busting your asses for us, especially with the registration network issues on Wednesday. Bruce, we literally could not have done this without you, and I cannot overstate how much we appreciate your efforts in making the registration process so painless.

You guys rock. :thumbsup:

Lynn

And I want to thank BOTH of you guys for busting your asses for us, especially with the registration network issues on Wednesday. Bruce, we literally could not have done this without you, and I cannot overstate how much we appreciate your efforts in making the registration process so painless.

Lynn

Just happy to help Lynn. Now go home, get some rest, and enjoy that new baby - they turn into 19-year-old

eating machines WAY too fast<grin>

I look forward to seeing you in Columbus, enjoying yourself!

-Scott

I was upset with the banquet meal. It was advertized as Filet Mignon and we got a slab of prime rib which was not worth the $80.00 I spent for two meals. When was the switch made?

Mike

Lynn

As Scott said, happy to help, Lynn. You have a great crew and I enjoyed working with you.

By modelers, for modelers...

Bruce

I was upset with the banquet meal. It was advertized as Filet Mignon and we got a slab of prime rib which was not worth the $80.00 I spent for two meals. When was the switch made?

Mike

Mr. Rechliz, as I posted to you on Hyperscale, to whom did you speak about this issue when it arose, and what redress did you seek with IPMS Tidewater or the venue prior to your multi-forum posts? I have received no communications from you prior to your postings on various internet forums about this issue, and it is generally considered good form to offer the other party the opportunity for redress prior to taking your grievance public. For instance, if I had received poor service from Phantom Hobbies, I am certain you would want me to contact you first prior to airing my grievances publicly, am I correct?

I eagerly await your reply.

Lynn Ritger

President, IPMS Tidewater

Webmaster, IPMS-USA 2008 National Convention

Lynn

Lynn, I'd like to see a that couple of other Phoenix people are recognized, too. Steve Collins loaned his laptop for registration when one of the desktop machines expired, and worked hard trying to get the network up until Scott arrived. Also, Suzanne Christ and Keenan Chittester, both veterans of Phoenix 2004, gave some time to work registration. I'd like to think their example was among those intangibles that helped influence the decision on the 2010 bids.

Bruce