OV-10 Bronco

Was inspired by the one at the Nat's. Looking for one in 1/48th, but no joy so far. Any suggestions? :P

the only solution for a number of years has been the 1/48 testor's kit and a Paragon conversion for either the A or the D.

There are great articles on HyperScale. Look in Gallery.

I suppose if any new ones were coming they may come from Roden???????????

joe.

Jaydar's right... the only thing in 1/48 scale is the testors kit plus sir Neil's Paragon Designs update/conversion set...

I have both sets and 2 kits here, and are working on both... I'm using sir Timmy's in-progress shots as one of my main references

Jaydar's right... the only thing in 1/48 scale is the testors kit plus sir Neil's Paragon Designs update/conversion set...

I have both sets and 2 kits here, and are working on both... I'm using sir Timmy's in-progress shots as one of my main references

Does the Paragon "D" conversion set answer all the needs to upgrade? Read that the "D" had different shaped propellers.
Does the Paragon "D" conversion set answer all the needs to upgrade? Read that the "D" had different shaped propellers.

Yes, the set got all of the necessary parts, including the distinctive fiberglass props...

If you want pics of the finished model, take a look in here:

http://www.scaleworkshop.com/workshop/ov10thenandnowda_1.htm (Testors OV-10A + Paragon Designs OV-10A set)

http://www.scaleworkshop.com/workshop/ov10thenandnowda_2.htm (Testors OV-10A + Paragon Designs OV-10D set)

Your'e welcome sir!!!

The sets were OOP in the past, but after sir Neil restarted his production, the sets were the ones that were put back...

sir, you can check out Hannants, they have stocks of both sets :rolleyes:

currently, he's still working on another OV-10 set, this time its the YOV-10D set, and a complete metal replacement for the landing gear struts and new landing gear wheel wells...

he's still not finished though, as the struts are a bit problematic to make... but sir Neil will surely pull this one off in the end

Edited by Hans