I don't know if MRC even looks at this forum but just in case they do.It would be nice for them to put out a 1/35 scale SH-60 Seahawk to go along with there other H-60 choppers.That would open up a whole new realm of Hawk modelling.All the SH-60's,HH-60 Jayhawks could then be built in a bigger scale than now.Maybe its wishful thinking but its about time for new helicopter from them.

Soooo... the 1/35 scale SH-60 would be to go with your 1/35 destroyer model? I thought the whole idea of starting a line of 1/35 helicopters was so treadheads and rotorheads could get their respective heads together. I've not ever once seen a diorama featuring a 1/35 helicopter with a 1/35 tank...

J

Soooo... the 1/35 scale SH-60 would be to go with your 1/35 destroyer model? I thought the whole idea of starting a line of 1/35 helicopters was so treadheads and rotorheads could get their respective heads together. I've not ever once seen a diorama featuring a 1/35 helicopter with a 1/35 tank...

J

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....7822&st=180

not a tank but close )))

Honestly, I wouldn't count on seeing a lot of new 1/35 stuff. It's too big and the tooling costs (vs sales numbers) is too high. In 1/48 some of the things mentioned might very well come to pass.

J

I would love to see a series of H-34 kits. First on my list would be a USMC version from Vietnam. This would also be a good choice from a marketing standpoint. Many versions and this helicopter was flown by all of the NATO nations, Japan, etc. Should have a good appeal.

2nd on my list would be a new AH-1 series.

Normally I would also include a UH-1D/H/N but given the time I have invested on my current Huey, I think I need to give myself a break from UH-1s for a bit :)

John

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be happy if they would even come out with a AH-1T instead of just re issuing the same stuff over and over again.

I don't even dare to hope for the other stuff listed here!