Some of you may have seen this dio before, some may not. But since we have this new forum here I thought I would show them again for the benefit of those that have not seen it before.

It took me 4 years to build this in between other projects of course. The dio measures 3 and 1/2 feet long and 2 and 1/2 wide.

Cheers :)

Andy G

Germansonthemovediorama4.jpg

Germansonthemovediorama2.jpg

Germansonthemovediorama3.jpg

Germansonthemovediorama65incolor.jpg

Germansonthemovediorama5.jpg

Here's one in Black and White.

Germansonthemovediorama6.jpg

Yup... I've definitely seen these pics published somewhere... Didn't realize this was your DIO... AMAZING!!! TRULY AMAZING!!!

I love how you took the pic outside in a setting sun situation... gives it tremendous realism...

-Greg

Guys hate to disappoint you but this has never been published in Fine Scale Modeller. At least no one at Fine Scale Modeller notified me of their intent to publish these in their magazine.

Unless of course some one is plagarising my work and saying it's theirs, hmmmm :cop:

But I think you guys have just seen something familiar in the magazine built by some one else.

Cheers :rofl:

Andy G

Andy I am glad that you posted them here as I have not seen them before....

So you're noit just a pretty Modeller in a Pink Sombrero....These are FABULOUS.... :)

Have you any more....Please post some more.I think your Diorama is EXCEPTIONAL and the Guy peeing well. what an Human touch!!! :)

No way could this be a dio….it looks to real especially the 1st and 4th photos. All kidding aside your diorama looks awesome. It does look real. I’ve seen many and have to say yours is one of the best I’ve seen in many years. I love your ground work and all its detail. You really know how to depict the effect. I can sit here and comment for hours…I’d love to see a photo of the whole thing. Have to ask, how much have you invested in it, I did a large dio some years back that I sunk over $300 bucks into it.

Joe

Andy-

Do you have a photo of the whole dio in one frame? Would like to see that.

Did you shoot the pics outside or is that artificial light?

Great work! :)

Gunner .

As far as capturing the whole dio in one frame I'll see what I can do. I don't have one as far as I know. And I say that because my camera is kaput and I had to borrow a camera from my good friend and fellow ARCer DErickson and therefore not very familiar with it, but will do what I can.

The pics were in fact shot outside in natural light just about an hour before sunset.

These pics were shot about 2 years ago, but will try to get a shot of the whole dio as Gunner requested, just give me some time.

Cheers :D

Andy G

Edited by Andy Gudbergsson
No way could this be a dio….it looks to real especially the 1st and 4th photos. All kidding aside your diorama looks awesome. It does look real. I’ve seen many and have to say yours is one of the best I’ve seen in many years. I love your ground work and all its detail. You really know how to depict the effect. I can sit here and comment for hours…I’d love to see a photo of the whole thing. Have to ask, how much have you invested in it, I did a large dio some years back that I sunk over $300 bucks into it.

Joe

Thanks Joe, your compliments, well what can I say, thanks.

As far as investing in the whole thing, well it took me about 4 years complete the whole thing, in between projects and that includes the whole thing.

I really don't know how much in monetary figures, but it's less than $ 100.

You just have to know what to use.

Cheers :)

Andy G

Andy I am glad that you posted them here as I have not seen them before....

So you're noit just a pretty Modeller in a Pink Sombrero....These are FABULOUS.... :D

Have you any more....Please post some more.I think your Diorama is EXCEPTIONAL and the Guy peeing well. what an Human touch!!! :coolio:

Thanks Holmes.

Well when you got to, you got to go pal. at least he is not wearing Pink sombrero :)

Will try to post some more pics. Will have to go through the files.

Cheers :cheers:

Andy G

Gunner .

These pics were shot about 2 years ago, but will try to get a shot of the whole dio as Gunner requested, just give me some time.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Andy G

NO!!!!!! NOW!NOW!NOW! B) NOW!NOW!

PS- :taunt:

Edited by Huey Gunner