well here is the m577 cpc. this kit went togther with out any problems at all. why can all models be this easy to build. so tell me what yall think of it. aslo this may may be my last post for a few days. waiting for ts fay to either come this way or make that turn. but we still will get some action from it so here are just a few pics of the m577 aslo i have only a couple of thing to do to it and its done.

100_0374.jpg

100_0372.jpg

100_0373.jpg

100_0378.jpg

Edited by GA.modelmaker

well joe i am going to add a little more weathering to the sideskirts, the extensions bars need some weathing and paint the apu and weather the 2 tracks up on the front. as for figures nope i cant paint them at all and for holmes i didnt know a cpc can look cute. more pics will be taken in the next few days.

it took about two weeks holems. the main thing i hate doing on any track is all those darn road wheels. but once i got those done it went together in no time. i have 2 more versions of the m113 that will be done over the next few months.