OV-10D+ Bronco COMPLETE!

How can this not have won best in show?

I second this. What could have possibly beat this out for best of show?

You built the darn thing from scratch over the course of 3 or so years?

Again, what could have possibly beat it?

JED

I'm very sorry mate... but I still refuse to believe that those are not pictures of a real one in a museum somewhere... this is an UNBELIEVABLE build without doubt... truly SPECTACULAR!

-Greg

Well, I guess all words of praise has been used for this one...

But lemme say this sir...

Many thanks for taking notice of this very much neglected airplane 4 (or is it 3, or 5?) years ago...

Finally, someone did the OV-10 the justice it deserves...

BTW, some OT...

I've been hearing rumors from our IPMS fellows here that Trumpeter is interested in creating an injection-molded model kit for the airplane (in 1/32 scale BTW), and right now, our IPMS chapter may be involved with the design process and are gathering references for them to work on...

I've given them a copy of my walkaround images a while ago, and will send them scans from the flight manual for some more references...

I sure hope this project pushes through... I think many of us have waited for too long for (at least) a decent big kit of this airplane to appear...

Hi, Timmy!

Can't beleive they aren't pics of the real thing! :whistle:

FANTASTIC, UNBELEIVABLE, INCREDIBLE, AWESOME BUILD!!! Being so crisp and flawless and so highly detailed this masterpiece looks as closer to the prototype as it can be possible at all. :pray::rolleyes:

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander.

:cheers:

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE,STUNNING JOB :woot.gif: :D :) A JAW DROPPING BUILD{thats what happens when people look at these pics and find out it's a scratch built model} OUTSTANDING!!!!

B) Ed

I know of no one who has ever brought us in to the competition as much as you have. I enjoyed the progress and the finished pics, but you went beyond that! You actually took us through and idea, the build, the the competition, as well as, going out of your way to show us some of the BEST detailed pics of the finished bird!

That is better than just a person showing off their replicas...I thank you for giving me an idea what the hobby is all about!

-Jim