OV-10D+ Bronco COMPLETE!

I know of no one who has ever brought us in to the competition as much as you have. I enjoyed the progress and the finished pics, but you went beyond that! You actually took us through and idea, the build, the the competition, as well as, going out of your way to show us some of the BEST detailed pics of the finished bird!

That is better than just a person showing off their replicas...I thank you for giving me an idea what the hobby is all about!

-Jim

Here Here!!!! :worship::worship:

Roy

Uhm.. "Call me Mr Trashmouth!"... cough cough.. "Damn!Holy ****!"... gnarl.. gnarl..hehehe.. (straight jacket).. "HAHAHAHA.. Ugh.. Uhm.. -giggle giggle-.. (drool) :) "HEHEHE..Hey ! WOOOOOW OW!! :woo: (Straight Jacket) and sitting on my bed in Mao Ling style, i am towed away for a 3 month isolation in the Cookoo's nest!..

Respect dude! :P

Words cannot express how amazing this model is. Following the build was awesome and the end result is incredible... awesome, absolutely awesome...

Cheers,

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, AMAZING work!!

I've been following your build closely, because roughly at the same time I've been slowly slogging through the Academy 1/72 OV-10A kit (doing it in VMO-2 colors circa 1975). Unfortunatley, I'm still not done (slow builder)!!

Question- do you have a comprehensive resource for stencil placement that you could share? Even if it's just some notes, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've actually used your build as a reference, and will continue to do so until I'm done with my Bronco.

Thanks again!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...