Battle Star Galactica

Given the way the show's been done, the Apes would be sex-crazy for humans, and some of them wouldn't know they were apes. Charleton Heston would probably be certain he was dead, but some of the Apes would still see him.

I'm pretty sure it will resolve itself to where the humans and cylons decide they must travel back in time to prevent the destruction of Earth, so they travel back to 2008 and wind up in LA. There they somehow get caught up in some personal conflict between a teenaged boy and his mother versus a bunch of time travelling androids bent on killing the kid. The future of Earth depends on a computer intelligence being created, but the time travelling androids are trying to make their own super evil computer, named SpaceWeb or something like that....It gets really complicated with humans and Cylons fighting humans and terminators erm scary robots to prevent armageddon and instead create a peaceful coopoerative future between man and machine.

And Boomer gets shot. A bunch more times too. *

Alvis 3.1

* the preceding is sarcasm and parody, and is in no way meant to combine BSG and "The Sarah Connor Chronicles". Really.

But I still think Boomer is gunna get shot more. They seem to like to do that. :crying2:

Given the way the show's been done, the Apes would be sex-crazy for humans, and some of them wouldn't know they were apes. Charleton Heston would probably be certain he was dead, but some of the Apes would still see him.

:banana:

For the record...

They just wrapped shooting on 10 more episodes to begin airing in January.

There is a one-hour pilot for a show called Caprica that is a prequal. Takes place in the lead-up to the first Cylon War. It is rumored to take place entirely planet-side.

There's talk of a possible movie but nothing concrete.

Bill Adama as a 8-year-old boy... No thanks on Caprica. I won't be watching.

I will, however, be watching on the edge of my seat for the final 10 episodes. The spinoff is pure crap IMO. Doesn't matter how good you produce it, if it's still based off of a storyline that seems like 90210, it'll end up a really nice looking but tasteless 90210. Gotta have substance before you have flair.

I'm pretty sure it will resolve itself to where the humans and cylons decide they must travel back in time to prevent the destruction of Earth, so they travel back to 2008 and wind up in LA. There they somehow get caught up in some personal conflict between a teenaged boy and his mother versus a bunch of time travelling androids bent on killing the kid. The future of Earth depends on a computer intelligence being created, but the time travelling androids are trying to make their own super evil computer, named SpaceWeb or something like that....It gets really complicated with humans and Cylons fighting humans and terminators erm scary robots to prevent armageddon and instead create a peaceful coopoerative future between man and machine.

And Boomer gets shot. A bunch more times too. *

Alvis 3.1

* the preceding is sarcasm and parody, and is in no way meant to combine BSG and "The Sarah Connor Chronicles". Really.

But I still think Boomer is gunna get shot more. They seem to like to do that. :thumbsup:

But will it have flying motorcycles? Flying motorcycles would be, like, SO kewl!