Sprue Brothers holy crap that was fast Batman

Ordered from them on Monday morning and just got my order in the mail. You guys rock :nanner: :wub: Erick

No doubt Chief. I order from them quite a bit since I live in Texas (Ft. Hood area) and Squadron charges tax to in-state orders. Gordon Kwan has a good thing going and excellent service. I have ordered on a Friday morning and had a box arrive Satruday afternoon - on a normal order!

I agree,I ordered a Eduard set Monday late afternoon and it was in my mailbox Wed. morning,you can't get any better than that for fast shipping.I don't think I've ever had to wait for items from SB for more than three days,Gordon and the gang at Sprue Brothers set the standard for keeping the customer satisfied. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Even when I order from Canada it gets here in exceptional time! Their the only online store I will deal with. I've yet to see anyone top there product and speed of doing business.

Thank you Gordon

Tony

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Sprue Bros amazes me.

Again Gordon refunded parts of my shipping fee because the rate the website calculate for me was too high (since all items were small)

I'm really not convinced that most other shops out there would refund me the 2-3 dollar they overcharged.

Gordon for President (or Prime Minister in my case...)