Other than the "updated" decals, are there any new sprues or new pieces in the box?

Sorry, I just realized that my reply to this question was for the MRC/Academy NTS boxing and the subject is the new AFV boxing. Has anyone got the new AFV NTS boxing yet? Is it indeed updated - Does it include the modified fuselage halves?

...the subject is the new AFV boxing. Has anyone got the new AFV NTS boxing yet? Is it indeed updated - Does it include the modified fuselage halves?

They are the same kit. AVF Club throws in a resin gun turret (direct copy of the kit part), metal barrels for the 20mm, and Tiawanese decals. Other than that, there is no difference.

They are the same kit. AVF Club throws in a resin gun turret (direct copy of the kit part), metal barrels for the 20mm, and Tiawanese decals. Other than that, there is no difference.

Same kit as what - the new MRC kit or the old MRC kit? Do you have it? I'm assuming you don't have any of the AFV boxings because the AFV resin gun turret is not a "direct copy of the kit part" - it is completely different with an open bottom, feeder, brass deflector, etc.

Not to come across to rude but after two answers my question remains: Has anyone physically seen what is in the new AFV boxing that says "NTS updated"? I can speak from experience on every other AFV/MRC/Academy boxing but I don't have this one. If it is the AFV extras and the newer MRC updated fuselage it would be the best boxing to get (if reasonably priced).

By the way - the AFV resin gun turret is not a direct copy of the kit

I'm assuming you don't have any of the AFV boxings because the AFV resin gun turret is not a "direct copy of the kit part" - it is completely different with an open bottom, feeder, brass deflector, etc.

I guess AFV Club made a couple different versions then. The older AFV Club reboxing of the non-NTS kit I had came with a solid resin gun turret. It was not open w/the internal parts.