1/35 M1126 Stryker

gret looking stryker thier kelly, but one thing DIRTY IT UP SOME MORE. did you do the m1126 8x8 icv version and do you still have your instructions to the model. i have lost mine and cant find them at all,.. so if you can i sure could use a scan of them thanks rob.

gret looking stryker thier kelly, but one thing DIRTY IT UP SOME MORE. did you do the m1126 8x8 icv version and do you still have your instructions to the model. i have lost mine and cant find them at all,.. so if you can i sure could use a scan of them thanks rob.

Thanks Rob,

I don't have a scanner, but send me your snail mail and I'll photocopy them for you.

Holy SH*T.... I'm with Moritz on this one... cripes I thought you were first posting pics of the real thing to be followed by your build... MAN THAT"S SOME EXQUISITE MODELLING!!! Very nice.

-Greg

Same here, I really thought the first two pics were of the real thing. Nice job. How come you didn't want to spend another $150 and invest about 200 hours to add the photo-etch slat armor? :thumbsup:

I'm the opposite, most of my stuff is armor, I just finally broke down and did a 1/35th Huey. Helo's are nice, you can grub them up like tanks. I just can't seem to get aircraft looking nice and pristine.

Regards,

John