RA-5C Vigilante

So it´s finally done and here´s the photographic proof :)

As usual the pics are of mediocre quality since they are snapped with my mobile phone since I don´t have a decent camera.....I´m planning on getting one but for now you´ll have to make do with these pic.

I´ve taken lots of pics and I´ll spread them over more posts.....Well enjoy guys!! :P

DSC01187.jpg

DSC01188.jpg

DSC01189.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01196.jpg

DSC01195.jpg

DSC01194.jpg

DSC01193.jpg

DSC01192.jpg

DSC01191.jpg

More to follow in the next part...stay tuned :)

Edited by Aigore

Part 4...

DSC01218.jpg

DSC01220.jpg

DSC01221.jpg

DSC01223.jpg

Well that´s it for the Viggie...back to the shelf!

Sorry about the pic quality...but that´s they way they are at present. Maybe after Modell GBG there´ll be better pics of her :)

Thanx again guys for all the tea and sympathy :P

See you again in the next project.....Hasegawa 1/48 Mitsubishi F-1 :)

Edited by Aigore

Hmmm, I've got the distinct feeling I've seen this one somewhere else before... :)

But hey, who doesn't like seeing such a beauty over & over again.

Thanx for all the high valuable inside information on Swedish bird's, Scotish wisky's, additional purposes

for celluloide thinner, Norwegian Vixens, lot's of laugh's and most importantly an extremely enjoyable

WIP report !!!

Truly looking forward to Your next project: the Mitsubishi F-1.

"Check Six....."

Spooky.

Yup Janne, She's a Beauty !

You did North American Aircraft Proud with this one ...

Really love the subtle weathering and panel lines ...

Awesome Build, Beautiful Jet !

Thanks for the build walkthrough ...

Gregg

Great looking Viggie! :cheers:

Thanx Sebastijan...glad you liked it!

Hmmm, I've got the distinct feeling I've seen this one somewhere else before... :soapbox:

But hey, who doesn't like seeing such a beauty over & over again.

Thanx for all the high valuable inside information on Swedish bird's, Scotish wisky's, additional purposes

for celluloide thinner, Norwegian Vixens, lot's of laugh's and most importantly an extremely enjoyable

WIP report !!!

Truly looking forward to Your next project: the Mitsubishi F-1.

"Check Six....."

Spooky.

Whew, at least you noticed it was a WIP thread in the end.....One could think otherwise from what you mentioned :doh:

Yup Janne, She's a Beauty !

You did North American Aircraft Proud with this one ...

Really love the subtle weathering and panel lines ...

Awesome Build, Beautiful Jet !

Thanks for the build walkthrough ...

Gregg

Subtle weathering? LOL I thought it was heavily weathered.....suppose it´s all in the eye of the beholder :rofl:

Thanx Gregg :D

Cheers doodes!

Awesome....Janne,that's just awesome!!!!!

I've gone through this build from the beginning and I also know what is there behind this little jem...apart from beeing a beauty,there were moments of happyness but also some moments of really pain and difficulties and that's why I love so much the in-progress forum,cause I'v been part of it too and of what it concerned the building process and I exactly know what's there behind every of its pieces!!!!!!

that's really cool (instead of looking at a darn good-lookin model and stop,without knowing anything!)

Hey,you mentioned the poor quality of the pics...can I ask you why are they so "grainy"???what is wrong?are you using the phone maybe or just a old camera?

Cheers my friend and cant wait you to start your next project!!!

:cheers:

Edited by Jack-Swiss
Man that looks great. Its always good to see one of these built up.

Julien

Thanx Julien, and even if it was I that built it...I agree...more viggies to the ppl! It´s a far too beautiful machine not to see more of!

Very nice build! Awesome finish and weathering. Being weathered the way you did she looks as a real thing.

Cheers!

Alexander.

Thanx Alexander, it´s those grainy pics that make it look so good :P

I stand by my previous statement ... :cheers:

Gregg

Alright....lightly weatherd then :P

Awesome....Janne,that's just awesome!!!!!

I've gone through this build from the beginning and I also know what is there behind this little jem...apart from beeing a beauty,there were moments of happyness but also some moments of really pain and difficulties and that's why I love so much the in-progress forum,cause I'v been part of it too and of what it concerned the building process and I exactly know what's there behind every of its pieces!!!!!!

that's really cool (instead of looking at a darn good-lookin model and stop,without knowing anything!)

Hey,you mentioned the poor quality of the pics...can I ask you why are they so "grainy"???what is wrong?are you using the phone maybe or just a old camera?

Cheers my friend and cant wait you to start your next project!!!

Thanx Jack, you had quite big part in this build you know, my swiss hitman......

And it´s fun to post a WIP thread, it´s almost as the kit gets collectively built. You recieve so much support when you need it and so much good advice and hints. I don´t think I´d have done even half as well building the Viggie on my own without the ppl on ARC.

About the poor qualiity pics....

Yup they are taken with my phone cam and I didn´t have a "white" light source, all I had was my ordinary office lamps with ordinary 40W lightbulbs with yellow light. I need to stock up on halogenlamps and a decent camera :D

If I only didn´t spend all my money on resin and plastic :P

Cheers all

Edited by Aigore
A beautiful kit of a beautiful plane!

Also, very convincing weathering. I like it so much...almost makes me start mine in 1/72.

Thanx edd!!

Oh and please do....I´d love to see what you´d do to a Viggie!!! :woot.gif:

Your RA-5 turned out great Janne. Excellent work and nice markings on it. :shoot:

Ey, thanx Raptor :wave:

About the poor qualiity pics....

Yup they are taken with my phone cam and I didn´t have a "white" light source, all I had was my ordinary office lamps with ordinary 40W lightbulbs with yellow light. I need to stock up on halogenlamps and a decent camera :wave:

If I only didn´t spend all my money on resin and plastic :P

Cheers all

Ahhhhh I see.....well dude...stop jurkin around buying everything and get a nice camera...nowadays a good cam costs the equivalent of two tomcats LOL...

no seriously,sometimes I would loooove to see more details of your great builds but just cant and it's a bit of shame...

anyway,understand thoroughly the money prob LOL...I have the opposite one,I cant buy everytime every nice set i see around...daaaarn!!!

Ok,so for better "resolution" I think I have to come to that norway (or was it swedish) contest you are heading to LOL LOL....

Cheers mate and cant wait for the mitsubishi...I love those planes!!!!

:thumbsup:

Great viggie..... Nice build, after all the pain and hard work.....

Thanx Reaper!!

You know....the harder the battle, the sweeter the victory! Feels great being done with it :wave:

You did a fair bit of work on yours as well :thumbsup:

Thanx Anders :yahoo:

...gonna tell ya a secret......I´ve already started on it tho I promised my GF I´d vaccum the hobby room first....but she doesn´t know because she´s at work! Ti-hi :trolls:

Cheers!

"Hey Janne's Girlfriend; JANNE DIDN'T VACCUUM THE HOBBY ROOM FIRST AS HE PROMISED YOU HE WOULD !!!!!"

"Check Six....."

Spooky.

P.S.: You're welcome mate !!!

:thumbsup:

(You do have to admit: great way to start commenting on Your F-1 WIP...)